Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Teresa B.
Savannah, TX
These are awesome for a midday snack along with some crackers and apple slices or grapes. They're full of flavor, super creamy and so yummy!
Lauren B.
Manning, SC
There is no better snack than Swiss Laughing Cow with a salty cracker. I usually keep laughing cow cheese in the house so I can snack on it!
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
I love these cheeses and the swiss is no exception. It is great with crackers, sandwiches, or veggies. It has great portion control as well.
Katie E.
Haines City, FL
These taste pretty okay alone. We usually use them in things. Especially stuffing into chicken for taco stuffed chicken. So good for you too.
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
This is the first flavor of Laughing Cow cheese, I tried. It's delicious. My granddaughter loves it too. I'm going to try some other flavors.
Malia C.
I bring one of these wedges and an english muffin to work for a quick and low cal breakfast. Easy and a good sub for butter or cream cheese
Kimberly R.
Demossville
Love how creamy and smooth this cheese is. It goes on smoothly and won't break your cracker as you try to spread it. Great on bagels as well.
Monique L.
Hampton
This is a great product and I love it , I would recommend this product to anyone because each one is flavored with the right amount of season
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
This is delicious, it tastes great and it is good to eat with many foods, I like the way it tastes and goes great with bread in the mornings.
Jenn D.
These are amazing as a mid afternoon snack paired with gardettos bread sticks or garlic bagel crisps. I enjoy the different flavors offered.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?