Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by RAYANE P.Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Sahra G.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Jenn D.
These are amazing as a mid afternoon snack paired with gardettos bread sticks or garlic bagel crisps. I enjoy the different flavors offered.
Cassandra H.
It's very tasty and smooth! It's so versatile too; eat as is, spread onto some crackers our apples, or even add to cheese sauce for pasta!
Ellie G.
I love these cute cheese wedges!! They are the perfect light snack and you can buy them anywhere. I love eating them with trsicuits.
Christina H.
Very delicious and creamy great for a snack. Definitely recommend. A lit but costly would love to see it offered at a more reasonable price
Kaylin H.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This cheese is the perfect dipping cheese. It’s so soft and tasty. I actually eat the triangles whole sometimes, that’s how good they are 😋
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I always ate this when I was a kid. It's tastes so good and creamy. It's one of my favorite cheese. Sometimes, I like to eat it by itself.
Amanda L.
Fremont
These are sooo good. So addicting. I could eat the entire wheel in one sitting. Great for dipping crackers in. Need to repurchase soon 🤤
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
I swear I had an obsession with this cheese for months I ate it alone with crackers in salads it was the best. I even made pizza with it.
sara s.
Philadelphia
This is my go-to cheese for a snack. I usually pair it with triscuits - great combo of the creamy cheese and the salty, crispy cracker.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
I love this creamy cheese! The flovor is so tasty! Goes great with apples or pineapple. A little pricey but worth it for a good snack!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?