Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Terri T.
Fort Pierce, FL
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct. Laughing Cow spreadable cheese is delicious but it's very expensive.
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cheese! This is the perfect midday snack. The cheese to so creamy and delicious. I away snake sure to pick these up at the grocery store.
Alma S.
Great for low carb dieters. Perfect snack by itself. It makes me feel like Laughing cow as well. Rich and flavor. I purchase some every week. Try it!
Patricia P.
Wichita, KS
It is very creamy and tasty and a satisfying snack. Great to spread on crackers, veggies like celery and fruit like apples. Also good to eat akone.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
This tastes great on toasted bagels or regular toast. I definitely prefer this over regular cream cheese because I feel that this has more flavor.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
I love these wedges for snacking. I loved when they came in little cubes. But this cheese is very rich and is the perfect size for a few crackers.
Mercedes D.
Compton
This cream chesse is good with a bagel or crackers.you can also eats this with hot cheetos puffs i love it.u can also use this to makes alit things
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI
I like the laughing cow cheese as a nice snack. It's perfect for camping or on the go traveling because of the cheese being individually wrapped.
Leah M.
Gadsden , AL
My go to snack when trying to be healthy ! I paid this with a cheese crisp or a veggie and it’s perfect! Affordable and still a great quick snack.
Jack's S.
Really good with pretzels. The taste is delicious I definitely recommend as a snack. It's very creamy and it doesn't smell funky like other cheeses
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?