Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Chandra H.
Lincoln
OMG. I love these and the original is my favorite flavor. they are a delicious and healthy snack that are easy to just throw in your luch box and go
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
My boyfriend who hates Swiss loves to snack on this all the time and my nephew loves it as well! This product paired with a triscut or ritz is fenomnomnom!
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
Absolute love laughing cow cheese as they are so good to bad there a little bit expensive because I would totally buy the more if they weren’t so expensive
Anastasia P.
tuscon
Delicious, love to have them to eat anywhere or use anywhere. Easy to have in your fridge especially because of the individual wrapping. Pretty affordable.
LeAnne H.
Interlachen, FL
These are my favorite snack cheeses. I love them on crackers. I feel like it’s definitely worth the money and I usually buy them every time I go shopping.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
I love these little cheeses they're perfect goes great with veggies, crackers, pretzels, Ive also used them in a couple of different recipes, pretty tasty!
best cheese for a quick sandwich or even to side with vegetables i will alwyas go back to the laughing cow cheese. its creamy and rich flavor is everything
Stockton D.
Roy
I am usually not a fan of Swiss cheese but the creamy Swiss is so good! Especially the snack version with the little crackers. I bought mine at Walgreens!
Stephanie H.
ROCK HILL
The first time I ever had this cheese was with crackers on a plane heading to Hawaii and have been getting it every since. I want to try the Mozz. Next.
Elena🇬🇷 S.
Hobart, IN
Super creamy and amazing with crackers. It is a delightful snack that isn't expensive at all! It's adorably packaged and makes you just want to eat more.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?