Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Kristin K.
Media
I love these!  They taste great and are so creamy.  I use them plain as a snack, on a toasted bagel, on a sandwich in place of sliced cheese.  Lots of uses for them and I like that I know exactly how many calories I'm eating which is good when you're calorie counting.
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Yummy and such a great option for a snack! It tastes amazing on yellow pears and on any sort of crackers. They are so great on their own and come in convenient packaging in the little slices. I always tell people about these cheeses and have been eating them for a long time
Its j.
This cheese is addicting. I can eat n entire wheel of this cheese in about 20 minutes. It has  smooth consistency as well as a delicious flavor. I love eating it with crackers, and even on top of vegetables. It's afforadable and the perfect  snack for any get together.
Natalie O.
Yorba Linda, CA
I think this may be the first type of cheese I ever ate as a kid. It's creamy and delicious and I put it on anything and everything if I can. It tastes really good with toasted slices of bread and bagels and fits my budget. I'd highly recommend this children and adults alike!!
Ilhamita H.
My go to go cheese! I grew up with this product. My parents will always buy this cheese as a necessity to have all the time!  It's so creamy spread that is perfect on crackers or as a stuffing, spread, dip for certain vegetables. I will always buy this product!
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I love this cheese! I usually eat it with thin crackers to make for s healthier snack. I bought this at Wegmans and the price was reasonable. I buy this product often because I love it. It is smooth and creamy! I would absolutely buy it again and reccomend to a friend!
Jannet T.
Corona, CA
I like Laughing Cow because these cheese wedges are great for snacks! You can pluck one out of the bunch and eat them with pretzels which is my favorite way to eat them. I also feel like since the portions are divvied up for you, they're easier to eat that way.
Jahnee L.
I love cheese and these are very satisfying and yummy. Purchased from Walmart so it wasn’t that pricey and they had a much of flavors I would say it’s a healthy light snack that’s affordable and worth the value I would definitely buy this over and over it’s great.
Hillary T.
Louisville, KY
CHEESE LOVER! absolutely love the creaminess and amazing flavor in these cheese wedges i am most decently a repeat costumer because this cheese takes things to a complete other level with how cheese delicious it is highly recommend this item if your a cheese lover!
Lillian N.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is my favorite type of cheese to eat with bread. Whenever I want a little snack, this is my go to. It has a good amount of nutritional value in it and it's not even expensive! Would definitely recommend for cheese lovers to try this out especially with bread.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?