Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Kelli B.
Ridgeville Corners, OH
These are a great healthy treat to put in the kid's lunches. Great to eat with pretzels or crackers. Great creamy tangy flavor. Convenient packaging makes a fun shape for the kids.
Brooke M.
Columbus, OH
Love to add Laughing Cow Spreadable Cheese to a variety on snacks! Its a great low calorie snack when dieting. I spread a wedge on Rice Cakes or English Muffins.
Breanna A.
Kirkland, WA
This stuff is so good! I love how it's little wedges so it makes it easy to pack for lunches. I love it on toast with avocado. It makes making lunches easy and is super cheap.
Amanda G.
Fresno, CA
Big time! and this spreadable laughing cow cheese is such a treat! It's so easily spread on crackers or bread or whatever you want to put it on and it's addicting, I always want to have more than one.
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
i love the laughing cow and the swiss is my favorite i eat is with veggies or on wheat thins i pack them almost everyday with my lunch for my afternoon snack so i don't eat candy bars instead
Olivia K.
Binghamton, NY
These snacks have the creamiest yummiest taste. As a lover of cheese I like how this snack is so unique and allows me to have a quality snack that's also easy on the go.
Tina C.
Richland, MS
Creamy, spreadable, little delicious wedges. One of my favorite snacks is to spread this cheese on a Ritz then top it with a dill pickle slice. Low cal and wonderful!
Brittany L.
one of my favorite snacks to eat while watching tv Got them in my local grocery store for a very competitive price. Great value for the price you pay i would definitely recommend for others to buy. :):):):):):):)
Mary W.
This a great snack. I love it on crackers or even on my sandwich instead of mayo, but my boyfriend will eat it plain. Great for throwing in a lunchbox for a busy day
Ashley M.
I love how creamy and spreadable this cheese is, it makes for a great on the go snack, I can throw a couple in my bag and take a few crackers with me and I am good to go.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?