Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Cathy T.
Love the convenience of the individually wrapped wedges. Easy to throw into the lunch cooler or to take on a road trip for kids' snacks. My kids' love the flavor and the portion size of this cheese. It's smooth, creamy and flavorful.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
I am a huge cheese lover and occasionally love to splurge on good cheese. This one is super good and simple to use on crackers. I just hardly buy them because they're pricey.
Maria F.
It has been a classic since I was a little girl, I still have it on my breakfast or snack with crackers or even melted on my egg whites. Is a really good source of calcium
Tiffany C.
One of my favorite snacks. This cheese is so creamy. It's easy to smear onto a cracker, but almost every time I just eat one by its self. Not to mention the wrappers and packaging is so cute.
Jo Anna H.
Ewing, NJ
These are great for a light snack on the run . Also use them for entertaining. Individually wrapped you can eat one or two and the rest stay fresh in their wrappers.
Michelle B.
New Richmond
I love this cheese. When on a diet, the fat content of the cheese is wonderful, I love the variety of flavors! Makes a wonderful grilled cheese. the cheese is a great spreading texture and a rich and creamy flavor.
Elyse S.
Corona , CA
I love laughing cow the original Swiss spreadable cheese wedge with pita chips or bagel chips. its so yummy. i usually buy this at Vons and I'm a repeat customer
Michael M.
Junction City, KS
This cheese is the best. You can spread it just on a cracker or it go's great on some french bread slice about 1 1/2" thick lightly toasted. It is a most have in my house at all times. It really is about flavor and easy to spread. I have eaten them right out of the wrapper. There that good
Ana S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Laughing cow really adds that extra flavor whenever I want a sandwich. It's also a really good spread option for crackers, and even celery. It taste very light and delicious!
Annisha F.
Glendora, CA
One of my favorites, I like to put some on whole wheat crackers or Ritz crackers and drink it with white wine or moscato. I also like to use it on bagels or whole wheat toast with strawberries.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?