Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
These are sooo yummy! They are the perfect snack on wheat things! They are the perfect size for a small serving for a snack. I enjoy these on the go, in my lunch or for a midnight snack as well. Very smooth and has the best flavor!
Sarah M.
depew, NY
The macros are ideal, and you can literally use these on almost anything. Crackers, pretzels, vegetables, cold cuts, sandwiches. It's super easy to spread and tastes so good. A great snack is a laughing cow cheese wedge, carrots/celery/peppers, and some salsa!
Gladys H.
Houston , TX
This cheese is awesome! It's a great snack and very convenient if you are always on the go. It pairs well with salted crackers or ritz, perfect snack to eat whenever.
Samantha C.
Elk Grove, CA
I always keep Laughing Cow cheese in the fridge. Triscuts, avocado & laughing cow cheese is the perfect snack & curbs the cravings for junk food. These are a must have & to be kept on hand.
Tiffany H.
We love these individual packs! They help our family have portion control with a food we normally don't have the power to stop eating...!! We also love the variety of flavors!!
Olivia C.
Too good to buy often. I buy these as a special treat, when I am craving a cheesy treat, but want help not splurging. I love the philosophy of this brand and how their packaging makes snacking a leisurely and intentional matter rather than mindless eating.
Tamara A.
Denver, CO
I've loved this cheese since I was a kid. It has a great spreadable texture like cream cheese, but the taste is less sweet and like the flavor says has more of a swiss flavor. It's wonderful spread on a bagel, though I usually have to use two wedges.
Danielle B.
Johnson City, TN
I am obsessed with anything cheese, and this product is truly amazing. You open the container to find 8 mini wedges. Each one is very soft and spreadable. You could put these on anything and it would be great!
Mary N.
Stockton, CA
when i don't have my cream cheese handy i reach for the laughing cow. i use it as an alternative to cream cheese. it works perfectly. good texture very creamy. perfectly proportioned so that you don't have to worry about portioning it yourself.
Alina K.
Palo Alto, CA
I like this creamy cheese so much. It is very ease to spread on bread, any kind of bread. I like different flavors and I like to buy assorted package. It is very nice to have different flavors in one box
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?