Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by RAYANE P.Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Sahra G.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
mariana h.
I just love everything and every flavor from the laughing cow its great with cookies or just by them self. my son just love every flavor also and his 5 so they are kids approve. they are also great for on the go.you will just want more after the first try.
Courtney D.
I love these little cheese wheels they are so easy to use because they are already divided into the serving sizes and they spread so easy. I like using them on bagels and other crackers! I would buy again for sure
Brianna R.
these are great for on the go snacks. i dip pretzel things in this cheese and it's the perfect combination. it's very affordable around 3-4 dollars. i bought it at walmart and i would most definitely recommend it to others who are cheese lovers like me.
Breanna V.
Eagle River, AK
Love this cheese on my crackers! I've tried a few different flavors and they all are great! It is a more pricey cheese so I don't buy it often, but I would still recommend it to other people and buy it again.
Kristen V.
Mason, OH
This is a great healthy snack choice! Pairing it with crackers are a great combination. I would recommend it to others for sure. It's so creamy and light, yet filling. You will be very pleased! I have bought it many times and will continue to.
Amber Y.
Mouth watering. I'm a sucker for cheese already but this is so convenient and affordable with a burst of flavor. I make mini cucumber, laughing cow cheese, and turkey roll ups that are healthy and delicious!
Brittany H.
Washington, PA
These make the most perfect snacks. They are a great size for traveling or taking to work. The flavor is delicious and the texture is the perfect creaminess. The price is great too! Definitely recommend
Katherine E.
My favorite cheese to eat with crackers. I could also just honestly it eat by itself. I have bought this cheese many times and it is basically addicting! It is so creamy and smooth and all around delicious!
Angela D.
Bought these on sale. They are good for a snack with a couple crackers or on half of a bagel thin instead of cream cheese. They are a bit on the high side as far as price unless a sale.
Amber B.
I have perfected the opening of these triangle packages. They put creamy in the name for a reason, it is creamy. The Swiss is my favorite flavor as it goes with any cracker. Yummm
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?