Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
This cheese is very low in fat and calories. It is so verified and can be eaten with so many other foods. It is a little price but the quality is worth the price. I will continue to purchase this product.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
I am a huge cheese lover and occasionally love to splurge on good cheese. This one is super good and simple to use on crackers. I just hardly buy them because they're pricey.
Cathy T.
Love the convenience of the individually wrapped wedges. Easy to throw into the lunch cooler or to take on a road trip for kids' snacks. My kids' love the flavor and the portion size of this cheese. It's smooth, creamy and flavorful.
member-803ff
I loved eating this cheese as a kid and I love it even more now.  I can grab a wedge and eat it just as is or spread it on a cracker or toast for a different taste. Either way, the taste hasn't changed for the last decade and more since I've been eating it.
Maria F.
It has been a classic since I was a little girl, I still have it on my breakfast or snack with crackers or even melted on my egg whites. Is a really good source of calcium
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
I try to stay away from processed foods, but this cheese is delicious. It's wonderful for a snack for myself or my children. We've been eating this cheese for many years and I purchase it at Walmart.
Jordan W.
San Jose, CA
These are great to bring on the go for lunches or snacks or of course to eat at home. I usually bring them to eat with crackers but have also brought them to put in sandwiches which is also quite nice.
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
My mother raised me on this cheese. I eat it as a snack. I eat it on toast. I eat it on crackers. I'm just always eating this cheese. When I go to buy this product I'm always picking up 2 at a time.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I love these things. They're so good to spread on fruit or crackers or really any small thing like that. They're not too pricey and they come from cruelty free Farms I believe. Don't quote me on that
I ate this all the time as a kid. And I still love it with with basil crackers. It's a good price and in moderation it is a good snack. Will buy this in the near future for sure can't get enough 🧀
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct