Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
this is the ultimate cheese and cracker cheese!! it tastes so delicious and creamy and is so good with west thins! i love the smooth texture and the low cal content!! will always buy this to have on hand for snacks!
Tamara A.
Denver, CO
I've loved this cheese since I was a kid. It has a great spreadable texture like cream cheese, but the taste is less sweet and like the flavor says has more of a swiss flavor. It's wonderful spread on a bagel, though I usually have to use two wedges.
Bettyrose W.
Alpharetta
You can not open our refrigerator with out seeing the Laughing Cow Cheese. It is healthy , delicious and affordable. I will definitely recommend this Cheese. I purchased Laughing Cow Cheese from my local grocery.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Hello, my name is Nava and I love cheese. The Laughing Cow is my favorite. It tastes so good and it goes well with any type of cracker and they are just as good when used as a spread. The original remains the best one.
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
Yummy little cheeses to add to your lunches if you make stuff at home. I usually eat them with grapes and crackers and I don’t feel super guilty after eating them because they’re tiny and tiny makes me happy!
Mary N.
Stockton, CA
when i don't have my cream cheese handy i reach for the laughing cow. i use it as an alternative to cream cheese. it works perfectly. good texture very creamy. perfectly proportioned so that you don't have to worry about portioning it yourself.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
This tastes yummy but are tiny! I wish the portions were a tad bigger. It is also a little questionable that they are sometimes not refrigerated in the store. Makes me question the number of preservatives in them.
Vada D.
La Monte
This product is a bit pricey but it is super tasty. It also comes with only a couple cheese wedges that don’t last too long. The wedge seems small but once you start eating it, it’s the right size for a snack.
Danielle B.
Johnson City, TN
I am obsessed with anything cheese, and this product is truly amazing. You open the container to find 8 mini wedges. Each one is very soft and spreadable. You could put these on anything and it would be great!
Alina K.
Palo Alto, CA
I like this creamy cheese so much. It is very ease to spread on bread, any kind of bread. I like different flavors and I like to buy assorted package. It is very nice to have different flavors in one box
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct