Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Nice W.
Fullerton, CA
I love this a lot!!! It's the perfect spread for your toast or any kind of bread for that matter. I'm in love with it's creaminess and flavor! I prefer this over those jars of spreadable cheese, you won't even need a buttering knife to spread this. It has a unique shape to it and you can just remove the foil then put in on your toast. I'm for sure repurchasing this!
Mellodee M.
Best Snack Ever!!! It's incredibly difficult to only eat just one of these little delicious cheese triangles! They are so good by themselves or on top of practically anything!!! I made a sandwich with 2 one day and it was over the top tasty! Please try them and share them with your friends so everyone can know how amazing they are!!
Emily B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I still think the original Laughing Cow wedges are the best. We have been buying these on and off for ten years or more!
You can find these at any grocery store, Target, and even Costco if you can handle buying a ton at a time.
These are great for a picnic basket with crackers and wine and fruit!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Laughing cow cheese is a staple product for me. I do fitness competitions and watch what I eat and for the most part eat pretty wholesome. One laughing cow cheese added to what you would call bland food makes it taste simply amazing! I enjoy all of the flavors however the light Swiss is my favorite. It can be added to so many recipes! You can melt it in a dish, stuff it in chicken, use it as a spread and so many other things! I love love love it!
Isabel L.
These cheese are amazing they are so good so creamy and they are perfect for on the gl or packed lunches they are already if little slices and they taste even better with some crackers
Kristina S.
Laughing Cow is one of the best brands for snack cheese. I love the little wedges and think that they're a perfect size for snacking without overindulging. I love the creamy texture and flavor of this cheese and think it's great on it's on or with other things like grapes and crackers.
Ariel H.
This is my favorite cream cheese. I enjoy eating it with crackers. I would like to be about to buy more of it at one time. It cost a bit more but its worth it. I think its a healthy way to eat cheese and it has a different taste. I recommend this cheese to who wants something different.
member-6ce24
I love laughing cow cheese it is a high quilty cheese that goes great with lots of food i love to eat laughing cow cheese with crackers it makes a great snack before lunch.
Jessica T.
PORTLAND, OR
I love this cheese. It's great for when you need a small snack and you don't want a lot of calories or fat. I even add it to my lunch to make my soup more creamy. You can typically get it at any grocery store, but my favorite place is Trader Joes. Great price point too.
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
I love Laughing Cow cheese! I used to eat it nearly every day with my veggies at lunch. I am trying to reduce my cholesterol so had to give it up for awhile, but I will come back to it as soon as I can. I miss you, Laughing Cow!!!! I will be back very soon!!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?