Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Kelly C.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I love using this in wraps. It's the perfect cheese but also doubles as a condiment. It's low calorie and low fat so it's the perfect choice for wraps and crackers.
Patricia A.
I love these.  Totally cute and taste amazing.  Great snack! I got these when I was doing South Beach Diet and continue to buy them ever sense.  Yum!
stephanie f.
Helotes
These are so rich and creamy! Love eating these with crackers and taking them on the go. They are perfectly packaged and easy to eat. Amazing flavor and affordable
Nicole M.
Lomita, CA
These are great for a snack. I love eating it with carrots. Great value if you buy at Sam’s Club. I love that it doesn’t have a strong Swiss flavor. I buy these quite often. I recommend trying.
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
This is the only flavor I have tried and so far I'm in love with it. Tastes so good on crackers and pretty much anything and just melts in your mouth. Good for appetizers or as a snack.
Kate W.
Alexandria, VA
I actually never thought these would be satisfying enough because of the size but they are! Add some crackers and it's a great snack! Great flavor, decent price, and healthy!
Todd W.
Far too bitter for swiss cheese and at an awkward niche where as a spread it doesn't go with many things. Probably far better when it actually fullfills that niche but I couldn't find anything that wasn't better served by normal swiss
Suzanna P.
So easy to spread! These add a burst of flavor to your crackers or veggies! And you can easily toss one (or two!) wedges into a lunch bag to take on the go! Wedges are very easy to open.
Nice W.
Fullerton, CA
I love this a lot!!! It's the perfect spread for your toast or any kind of bread for that matter. I'm in love with it's creaminess and flavor! I prefer this over those jars of spreadable cheese, you won't even need a buttering knife to spread this. It has a unique shape to it and you can just remove the foil then put in on your toast. I'm for sure repurchasing this!
Mellodee M.
Best Snack Ever!!! It's incredibly difficult to only eat just one of these little delicious cheese triangles! They are so good by themselves or on top of practically anything!!! I made a sandwich with 2 one day and it was over the top tasty! Please try them and share them with your friends so everyone can know how amazing they are!!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?