Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Johnna R.
These are so convenient and yummy and sometimes I like eating the whole thing in one go. They're healthy-ish I think and pretty affordable at least where I live. Would recommend.
Alison G.
Maple Grove, MN
So good but such a small portion. I like to use these on crackers and there really is not much to a square. They are pricey for what they have to offer. Delicious but pricy
Hope A.
Manteca, CA
I spread this on my toast and pour a tiny bit of sugar on top and it tastes heavenly. Laughing cow cheese tastes really good. My family loves this as well. It’s a part of our weekend breakfast
Kathleen S.
Vernon, CT
First tried these while doing the South Beach Diet, and I love them still to this day. Light, creamy, makes for a great snack by itself or spread on crackers or veggies.
Gabrielle N.
E Greenwich, RI
Great low-calorie. Good for snacking or as a cheese substitute when cooking. Melts easier and tastes better than many low calorie cheeses. Easy to find in grocery stores
Beth V.
Madison, AL
I love pretty much all the laughing cow flavors. They are so rich and creamy and just so good. They are on the more expensive side but they are convenient and there's quite a bit of product.
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Nice snack cheese. I usually eat it on crackers. I’d say it’s a healthy food in moderation. It’s an odd taste for a cheese but it is smooth and creamy. I’d deff buy it again and recommend it.
Lauren B.
My son is obsessed with Laughing Cow Swiss. He has me spread it on crackers for him for an afternoon snack. I feel good knowing he is snacking on good quality products!
Angela L.
Suitland, MD
I first tried this cheese in 3rd grade!! I've been in love every since! I buy this cheese from my local grocery store! Its delicious!!! I'd definitely recommend this!!
Amanda H.
We love these as snacks. We often keep them for around the house as well as lunch essentials for our family. We like to put it on cheese or crackers for a yummy snack
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?