Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Sian F.
Washington, DC
I Love this cheese on top of wheat crackers as a healthy snack. It’s the perfect portion size without going overboard and eating too much. I also love the other flavors this comes in. Super creamy and yummy!
Fathia H.
Minneapolis
The original flavor is my all time favorite. It comes in this perfect little triangle size with adorable packing. Each box comes with 8 wedges that travel well individually, important if you are someone searching for on the go snack. They bring a great flavor to any snack combination or you can eat it by it's self.
Kristy G.
I love the individual packaging and ease of packing for a light snack. Very creamy and fun to eat as a sandwich spread in place of mayonnaise, as well as on the usual cracker or veggie. Fair value for the price and also delicious with a drizzle of honey and mild fruit, like blueberries or a fig.
Kristin K.
Media
I love these!  They taste great and are so creamy.  I use them plain as a snack, on a toasted bagel, on a sandwich in place of sliced cheese.  Lots of uses for them and I like that I know exactly how many calories I'm eating which is good when you're calorie counting.
💅🏾Karian C.
Saint Cloud , FL
Yummy and such a great option for a snack! It tastes amazing on yellow pears and on any sort of crackers. They are so great on their own and come in convenient packaging in the little slices. I always tell people about these cheeses and have been eating them for a long time
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I love this cheese! I usually eat it with thin crackers to make for s healthier snack. I bought this at Wegmans and the price was reasonable. I buy this product often because I love it. It is smooth and creamy! I would absolutely buy it again and reccomend to a friend!
Lillian N.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is my favorite type of cheese to eat with bread. Whenever I want a little snack, this is my go to. It has a good amount of nutritional value in it and it's not even expensive! Would definitely recommend for cheese lovers to try this out especially with bread.
Hillary T.
Louisville, KY
CHEESE LOVER! absolutely love the creaminess and amazing flavor in these cheese wedges i am most decently a repeat costumer because this cheese takes things to a complete other level with how cheese delicious it is highly recommend this item if your a cheese lover!
Daijah 👸.
Kannapolis, NC
I am a cheese lover so I this is great way for me to incorporate cheese into my snacking easily! Great on any type of cracker ! I particularly like them on ritz or triscuits!
erika d.
Stamford, CT
These are legit my favorite. I remmember these from since i was a baby. If you want a quick soup kind of pasta dish. Make this with little orzo pasta or star pasta..a little bit of broth (a tiny bit) and mix two f thesee wedges in...so delicious. I love these things
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct