Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Ashley L.
DEKALB, IL
So smooth and creamy. We spread this over the buttery club crackers and it's perfect. I've never tried the other flavors because original is so perfect but definitely need to try them.
Taylynn T.
Kaysville, UT
What a great afternoon snack! I love dipping pretzels into my Laughing Cow cheese. My favorite is the original Swiss because it goes with everything! Such a great value and an easy way to get protein in your diet!
kennedy s.
Cincinnati
i use to eat this cheese back in high school. it’s healthy and it’s so creamy and rich i could honestly eat it all day. i still eat this cheese in college and i’ll eat it just by itself. would recommend to others!
Shariya M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This cheese is delicious as a stand alone snack, or on a cracker, and is not too salty. The creaminess is also perfect and it is not so bad as far as calories. They are addictive little wedges!
Lissan W.
Mill Creek, WA
These are delicious! They are good on their own, on crackers, with fruit, etc. They are a great inexpensive, healthy snack. Laughing Cow can be found anywhere that sells food. I always keep some in my fridge.
Bethany S.
I grew up on these!  I was so glad when I was finally able to find this in the USA.  I ate two of these with crackers everyday for a lunch for two months before my wedding and lost weight.  I just needed a taste of home but losing weight was a plus!
Randi B.
Clearfield, KY
Perfect easy snack ! There's no mess or cleanup and you cam snack on the go. If there were kits that had the cracker inside with the cheese, that would make it even more perfect!
Kylie B.
Annville
These are the perfect pair to your favorite crackers. Very creamy and delicious cheese to pair with almost anything. Great packaging and easy to pack and take with you.
Brianna B.
Pennsburg
Love these little cheese triangles ! When I buy them I always Eat them with wheat thins or triscuits! It’s a good snack. The cheese is a little pricey, but definitely worth it ! Definitely recommend.
Johnna R.
These are so convenient and yummy and sometimes I like eating the whole thing in one go. They're healthy-ish I think and pretty affordable at least where I live. Would recommend.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?