Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
This is so tasty and creamy. It works great on crackers and is very spreadable. It also works great in sauces and other dishes. This is great in eggs or omelets. I like that they are individually wrapped. Great for portion control and you it doesn't go bad.
mariana h.
I just love everything and every flavor from the laughing cow its great with cookies or just by them self. my son just love every flavor also and his 5 so they are kids approve. they are also great for on the go.you will just want more after the first try.
Nikki E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
the Laughing cow spreadable cheese is so delicious! :) I really enjoy eating these with my ritz crackers and sometimes even with strawberries! I found them at Walmart and I really like the creamy texture and spreadability!
Oana M.
Yum! The smooth taste is the reason I keep coming back. I love this spread on toast instead of cream cheese. It has a different dimension of flavor, more nutty and less sweet than cream cheese. I prefer the original but their other flavors are all good too.
Kourtney E.
Newbury Park , CA
Very yum! Especially with some gluten free crackers it's a great mid day or after work snack. It's guilt free and low calorie which is also nice. Feels like I'm having a treat and spoiling myself when really I'm being good. Gotta love anything like that!
Brianna R.
these are great for on the go snacks. i dip pretzel things in this cheese and it's the perfect combination. it's very affordable around 3-4 dollars. i bought it at walmart and i would most definitely recommend it to others who are cheese lovers like me.
Ellen H.
Redford, MI
So smooth and creamy.  Just the right size wedge.  I love it on crackers or just on my finger.  Lol.  I would say it is my favorite cheese on the market.  Great value and price for the size.  The flavor is great.  I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Alice L.
I cannot get enough of this. One of my favorites for snacking. I probably eat too much but oh well it's good. I've eaten this for years and my mom hears before that. It's nice and creamy and I eat it with cracks. Will continue to buy for as long as I can.
Maycee G.
Crossville, TN
This is a great snack for kids and adults! The texture is very similar to cream cheese but the flavor couldn't be more different! The creamy Swiss is my favorite flavor and I enjoy it on wheat thins. I buy everytime I grocery shop, definitely reccomend!
Courtney D.
I love these little cheese wheels they are so easy to use because they are already divided into the serving sizes and they spread so easy. I like using them on bagels and other crackers! I would buy again for sure
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct