Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Hattie S.
Pottstown, PA
These are a classic, spreadable cheese with a great refreshing flavor. They pair great with Triscuits, as their sweet compliments the salt. Their individual packaging makes for a great snack that is easy to pack in a lunch box!
Carrie W.
This is a decent sandwich or cracker schmear but it isn't fooling anyone on being real cheese. It is a spreadable, shelf stable processed cheese product that tastes good and gets the job done.
I ate this all the time as a kid. And I still love it with with basil crackers. It's a good price and in moderation it is a good snack. Will buy this in the near future for sure can't get enough 🧀
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This cheese is my absolute favorite. I always spread it on apples and crackers. It is so easy to spread no matter what you put it on though and the taste is great. I have been buying this for years and will continue to do so.
Serena N.
My household often purchases these and just has some in the fridge at all times. They go great with crackers or just on their own! They not only taste great but also provide lots of calcium!
Sharon G.
Love these laughing cows as snacks. You can eat them with crackers, fruits or add to a piece of toast. This is my go to cheese when im trying to eat healthy. Easy to pack on the go lunches.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
These are great. I add them on crackers and they make a great appetizer for when I have company. It is super creamy and rich and tastes like super expensive alternatives. I would recommend to any cheese lover on a budget!
Mariah R.
Love these for my bagel in the morning. It comes in the perfect serving size. Very easy to open and it is always so soft and tastes fresh. Small and compact to pack for lunches as well!
Taylynn T.
Kaysville, UT
What a great afternoon snack! I love dipping pretzels into my Laughing Cow cheese. My favorite is the original Swiss because it goes with everything! Such a great value and an easy way to get protein in your diet!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?