Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Regina A.
Lewisville, TX
I have a confession.... I love cheese! No really I love it! And this right here satisfies me! They are healthy and just the right size! I love the packaging and the flavor? Just try it and you’ll be happy!
Amanda M.
Modesto, CA
This cheese is very low in fat and calories. It is so verified and can be eaten with so many other foods. It is a little price but the quality is worth the price. I will continue to purchase this product.
Kaytlin F.
Cape Girardeau
So creamy and good. Great with frackers or just alone. Such a great thing for parties or when company is over. Would definitely recommend to anyone and I always restock when I run out. Always a great snack
Chelsea P.
These little cheeses are so good! I love eating these with wheat thins! I purchase at Walmart or Kroger usually! Have tried several flavors and always stay impressed! Nothing I would change! Best snack!
Matlynne F.
El dorado, AR
Soooo good with some crackers, or just plain. A little expensive but the money is worth it..creamy texture and good cheesy taste. I’m definitely a repeat customer and you can even find these at Walmart!
Cynthia S.
I could eat all of these in one sitting. They are SO PERFECT with the Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil it is ridiculous. This was a quick pick when I was pregnant too without eating total crap lol
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
I try to stay away from processed foods, but this cheese is delicious. It's wonderful for a snack for myself or my children. We've been eating this cheese for many years and I purchase it at Walmart.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I love these things. They're so good to spread on fruit or crackers or really any small thing like that. They're not too pricey and they come from cruelty free Farms I believe. Don't quote me on that
Kinsey K.
Smithville, TN
Absolutely love this cheese! Such a perfect snack for on the go with some wheat thins! It is priced well and comes in a nice round package! Very good taste and also healthy alternative for other snacks!
member-803ff
I loved eating this cheese as a kid and I love it even more now.  I can grab a wedge and eat it just as is or spread it on a cracker or toast for a different taste. Either way, the taste hasn't changed for the last decade and more since I've been eating it.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?