Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Racheal L.
Lido Beach, NY
i absolutely love this brand. you can definitely taste the quality, and it's worth the price. sometimes i can't resist myself from stopping at just one wedge of cheese. i enjoy spreading it on top of pita chips or crackers.
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
this is the ultimate cheese and cracker cheese!! it tastes so delicious and creamy and is so good with west thins! i love the smooth texture and the low cal content!! will always buy this to have on hand for snacks!
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
Hello, my name is Nava and I love cheese. The Laughing Cow is my favorite. It tastes so good and it goes well with any type of cracker and they are just as good when used as a spread. The original remains the best one.
Esmeralda C.
OH MY GOODNESS. Without a doubt my favorite snacking food ever. So so sooooooo good! And you never get bored of them. Plus they're so healthy! Yummmm! Perfect for kids during sports, school, etc!
Gabrielle O.
Bentonville , AR
Ugh!! I love all their cheeses. I mostly like to get he original just bc it can pair up nicely with anything. I tend to like to just get wheat thins and any flavor and just enjoy. I’ve gotten their products for years and it continues to be consistent.
Bettyrose W.
Alpharetta
You can not open our refrigerator with out seeing the Laughing Cow Cheese. It is healthy , delicious and affordable. I will definitely recommend this Cheese. I purchased Laughing Cow Cheese from my local grocery.
Emily S.
Pawtucket
So delicious! It's the perfect amount of cheese for an afternoon snack and it's great with rice cakes, crackers, and apples. Low calorie too! I have bought this cheese many times at Stop and Shop, Wal-Mart, and Price Rite. I'd buy it again for sure!
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
This cheese is one of my favorite! A co-worker brought these to food day and they are amazing for dipping your wheat thins in! The taste is so smooth and creamy and I love the small individual slices the come in!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
This tastes yummy but are tiny! I wish the portions were a tad bigger. It is also a little questionable that they are sometimes not refrigerated in the store. Makes me question the number of preservatives in them.
Tallyta B.
Woodside , CA
These are the best cream cheese ever, I like to eat with crackers and toast. The texture is amazing could be good with differents things like English miffin etc.. The price is fair, have good flavor and low fat.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?