Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Alice L.
I cannot get enough of this. One of my favorites for snacking. I probably eat too much but oh well it's good. I've eaten this for years and my mom hears before that. It's nice and creamy and I eat it with cracks. Will continue to buy for as long as I can.
Ellen H.
Redford, MI
So smooth and creamy.  Just the right size wedge.  I love it on crackers or just on my finger.  Lol.  I would say it is my favorite cheese on the market.  Great value and price for the size.  The flavor is great.  I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
 So good when you need a quick snack, but can be unhealthy so be careful you're not eating too much. You can get this at Costco too in bulk.  Tastes delicious on toast or with vegetables and easy to talk into your lunch bag. Great, easy, delicious snack!
Sarah D.
Schenectady
Never actually use this product to spread on crackers or bread. I simply eat a wedge as a snack. Great flavor, great portion, satisfying. Fun packaging. Decently affordable and available at all grocery stores. Would love to see more flavor variety, though I'm sure the texture is difficult to achieve.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
I love this cheese! I usually eat it with crackers for a snack. I love that it comes in such convenient little packages and that it does not have many calories per wedge, plus to also tastes great! It's easy to spread and comes in good portions.
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
At my house we love laughing cow cheese, any kind really. But swiss has to be our favorite. It is a great healthy snack to take with us just about anywhere. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. We will for sure buy again and again!
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This cheese is delicious on crackers or bread. I usually don't like Swiss cheese but this one barely tastes like traditional Swiss. I love buying this when I am in the mood for cheese and crackers and I would recommend this to others. I buy this at my local grocery store or at Target.
Kimberly D.
Santa Clara, CA
Super versatile and delicious. I put this on sandwiches, crackers, bell peppers, or stuff chicken breast with it. The texture is smooth and rich and the flavor is light and yummy. I find myself throwing these in my cart constantly. So good!
Priscilla S.
soledad, CA
These are delicious little cheese spreads and go great on top of so many crackers, even paired with some veggies. Some members in my family actually enjoy them by themselves. i would definitely recommend these. they are absolutely delicious.
Indri D.
Always have this in my fridge. Loving the individual packaging so it preserved longer, no mold. Use it every morning to spread on your bread for breakfast. Perfect for me. Will recommend this to people. I had this since I was a child.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?