Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Amber A.
Douglasville, GA
my kids love these for packing in their lunch. We buy at Walmart or kroger. My daughter likes to dip raspberries in them and i like to eat with Dill pickles. The cheese has a great taste and we all love them.I will definitely buy again.
CJ J.
Columbus, OH
Laughing Cow cheese is the absolute best snack, and in my opinion it goes best with a flavoured triscuit. The only problem is eating one wedge a day, or sharing. I don't understand their serving sizes, surely they mean for us to eat the whole wheel at once with how good they make it!
Haley B.
Jenison
I’m not a big fan of Swiss, but this taste nothing like it. I have never tried similar products becuause I love this one so much.  It’s the creamiest cheese I have ever tasted. It almost taste like a creamy white cheddar. I but it all the time. I use the Keebler crackers with them.
Nikki L.
I am not a fan of most cheeses but love how creamy this one is. Great for spreading on bread and doesn't leave that nasty cheese after taste in the mouth that has to be my favorite part about it. Haven't tried the other flavors but don't think I will because this one has enough taste to make my food taste good with no over powering flavors. This is the perfect cheese for non cheese lovers
Chi V.
Portland, OR
I’ve been eating this since I was 5 years old. I don’t care what anybody says. This is the best cheese there is. It’s good on its own, it’s good on toast with a tiny sprinkle of sugar, it’s good on waffles, it’s absolutely amazing on bagels. Just stick it on anything, really.
Victor H.
Doral, FL
My son has been eating these since he started solids. He asks for them by name! These cheese spreads are individualized for easy travel and they are great for snacks. Lunchbox friendly and cost effective when combined with crackers. Top product!
Arielle W.
Exeter , ME
This cheese is great for snacks, especially with ritz. It's one of my favorite snacks. However, for the size, these are fairly expensive for snacks. I think this could really be improved by making the size of the product larger. Then it would be worth the money for the product.
Dominique S.
Yum! I'll admit when I was a child I hated this cheese. About 9 years ago I fell in love with it though. It's creamy, healthier than junk food, tastes awesome on gluten free crackers or apples and is portable. Tiny wedges of delicious portable protein...need I say more? 😉
Pam S.
Philadelphia
This is a great cheese for those trying to watch their weight, it is light, and creamy.  I like to spread this on crackers for a snack.  It is in a wedge but spreads easily.  I think the flavor is good for a plain cheese, and also like some of the other flavors they offer.
Sami S.
Halifax , PA
You can’t beat individually portioned and wrapped soft cheese wedges. These are great for throwing in my purse for a quick and healthy snack, packing on road trips, and even using in recipe! The flavor is spot on (who knew spreadable cheese could still taste like Swiss?!)
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?