Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Mary K.
Winter Garden, FL
I love Laughing Cow! Tastes delicious and spreads so easily straight out of the fridge. I always go for this particular flavor because I can use it with a variety of different things. Carrots, celery, crackers...I've even added a wedge to some mashed potatoes for a flavor boost! Love this stuff. It's just a matter of trying to control the urge to eat a second wedge!
Mia H.
I absolutely love this cheese. If you haven't tried swiss cheese, it is mild and delicious with crackers and fruit. It's soft enough to be able to sort scoop or dip foods into, and it makes for a quick, healthy snack. The price point is actually very affordable for cheese, and it has quite a few servings in each wheel. I would highly recommend this for serial snackers (like myself) that are looking for a healthy alternative to fatty, sugary snack foods.
Lindsey D.
Garden Grove, CA
I love the laughing cow I have been eating this since I was a child so many fond memories when I eat this cheese. First it’s individually wrapped in foil wrapping which is a struggle to take off some times but the struggle is worth it to get to the cheese. It’s going to be triangular shaped and so soft and salty I use a knife to spread it on bread and eat it absolutely perfect match together every time!
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
Original creamy Swiss spreadable cheese wedge is amazing. They have it portioned out in 8 yummy wedges. It is easy to spread out on the crackers or scoop it up. The flavor is true to Swiss cheese. Very creamy. For anyone that is a cheese lover or just needs a quick snack this is the way to go.
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
I love these things. So good on crackers, sometimes I put them in salad. They’re fun to eat and peel open, too.

Don’t get the fat free ones. Why do that to yourself? Just get the full fat ones and maybe jog a little. Or better yet, realize that you’re allowed to eat cheese with all the fat in it and not feel the need to “make up for it”. Just a thought.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Are you kidding? I love cheese, and let's face it, cheese can be fattening. A friend of mine who was attending Weight Watchers turned me on to these. They taste great, they are a great add on to a lunch or a nice midday snack. If you haven't tried them......do it. Healthy, and won't kill your calorie count for the day!
Mikel A.
Nashua
Grew up eating this at my grandmothers house and every time I eat it I remember grandma’s house it’s such a good cheese love the cheese love it it’s so good in it so just affordable and it’s so amazing I just tell everybody about it it’s amazing I love it I love this cheese it’s and it makes put a smile my face
Bevin M.
New Windsor, NY
I  love this product. It tastes so good and goes with a wide variety of chips. I've never tried a cheese dip that worked as well. It's pretty affordable and you can use it for different things, like dip or if you just want to eat the cheese by itself. I'd definitely recommend it to other people.
Catalina U.
Redmond , WA
I absolutely love it and how creamy and soft it is. I usually spread it on toast and cut some green onion on top of it and it really brings everything together. I'm not supposed to eat a lot of it because I'm lactose intolerant, but this is one thing I will deal with the stomach pains for.
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
For a quick healthy treat, I love this cheese. Each little triangle packs a ton of flavor. Smooth, creamy, goodness! It has a nice flavor, but not too overpowering. I would highly recommend this cheese to someone who is trying to work on portion control but doesn’t want to lose the quality of taste!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?