Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Abby B.
These were my favorite after school snacks. I could eat them with crackers or even on their own and they’d fill me up until dinner. The cheese is very light and rich and so so good
Megan A.
These are such a great alternative to normal cream cheese. They are a really yummy add on to crackers meats veggies anything! I love these and they're also healthy and delicious
Tanya G.
New Orleans, LA
I know spreadable cheese gets a bad wrap, but this stuff is great on a cracker. It's a fantastic little snack without too much guilt, which I love. It's also actually flavorful, so one small wedge is satisfying and I don't feel like I need to keep eating to get my snack fix.
Kellee B.
Gloucester
i love the flavor of this cheese. it is great on crackers. it was on my list of approved foods after i had gastric bypass surgery. the price is fair and i buy them quite often!
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I love cheese! And this spreadable cheese makes for an amazing snack with crackers. Wish it came in different packaging that was a little more manageable but not a big deal.
Robin V.
Spring Hope, NC
I have been doing weight watchers for several months. This cheese is great on the program and very flexible. I use in sandwiches and as a replacement for cream cheese.
Veronica K.
Waco, TX
You may as well call me Wallace from Wallace and Gromit when I get my hands on this cheese! Paired with a great cracker or some carrots this cheese is even better!!
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this cheese on just about everything. I eat it with pretzel sticks,crackers, celery, I stuff chicken with it and it’s all delicious. I’ll always buy these.
Jenn M.
Norton
Laughing Cow always has the most creamy and perfectly portioned snack cheese! It seemed expensive until I got it home and realized only 1 or 2 wedges was enough for a snack.
Caitlynn R.
this is a great product and I love it. I eat it like 3 times a week. it was gentle on my tummy and i bought it at walmart and it was filling for me and very healthy
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?