Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by RAYANE P.Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Sahra G.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Danna A.
Fort Lauderdale
That was my favorite cheese in my childhood I love it and I still love it is delicious flavors soft this so good great for snacks healthy I absolutely recommend it
Brittanie R.
Schulter , OK
This cheese is delicious on some butter crackers paired with some wine. I just wish there was bigger portions of these because I could eat four triangles at once
Laurie W.
Waxahachie, TX
These are so yummy and creamy. They go really nicely with a sandwich on a hoagie as a spread or with crackers. It has a nice creamy yet not strong cheese flavor.
Stephanie W.
Cedarville, OH
So creamy! Tastes incredible, perfect snack to eat by itself or with crackers. Nice addition to any cheese plate and perfect for spreading on just about anything
Mary K.
Tallahassee , FL
I love Laughing Cow! Tastes delicious and spreads so easily straight out of the fridge. I always go for this particular flavor because I can use it with a variety of different things. Carrots, celery, crackers...I've even added a wedge to some mashed potatoes for a flavor boost! Love this stuff. It's just a matter of trying to control the urge to eat a second wedge!
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
Original creamy Swiss spreadable cheese wedge is amazing. They have it portioned out in 8 yummy wedges. It is easy to spread out on the crackers or scoop it up. The flavor is true to Swiss cheese. Very creamy. For anyone that is a cheese lover or just needs a quick snack this is the way to go.
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
I love these things. So good on crackers, sometimes I put them in salad. They’re fun to eat and peel open, too.

Don’t get the fat free ones. Why do that to yourself? Just get the full fat ones and maybe jog a little. Or better yet, realize that you’re allowed to eat cheese with all the fat in it and not feel the need to “make up for it”. Just a thought.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
These are super creamy! I like that they are individually packed in wedges inside the container because they are easy to toss into a lunch bag. I like them on Triscuits or Wheat Thins, but I also had a coworker who loved them with Melba Toast. They are not very expensive and I have repurchased numerous times over the years.
Mikel A.
Nashua
Grew up eating this at my grandmothers house and every time I eat it I remember grandma’s house it’s such a good cheese love the cheese love it it’s so good in it so just affordable and it’s so amazing I just tell everybody about it it’s amazing I love it I love this cheese it’s and it makes put a smile my face
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Are you kidding? I love cheese, and let's face it, cheese can be fattening. A friend of mine who was attending Weight Watchers turned me on to these. They taste great, they are a great add on to a lunch or a nice midday snack. If you haven't tried them......do it. Healthy, and won't kill your calorie count for the day!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?