Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Disciple S.
Florida
This product is delicious on bagels and breads of any sort. The spread can be thick or it can be light. Apply as much as needed. I enjoy how the taste is not overpowering with the food it has been spreaded on. I do recommend to others to try. My family also prefers this brand. As this is what we bring home from time to time. No downsides to it, and the packaging is so cute. And well cut.
Chloe L.
I love these because they are in a perfect portion size. I love Laughing
Cow cheese because it's always so smooth, creamy, and melt in your
mouth. I'm so glad I could find some in my favorite cheese - swiss! I
love to throw these in my lunch box to take to work, or just a little
snack at home. They're great spread across crackers too!
Destiny H.
Nevada, TX
This cheese is so rich and creamy it goes on crackers it goes with salami and it also goes with bananas this was the first cheese I've ever tried and I still love it till this day I would eat it as a snack and I would recommend this to those who love cheese or Brie.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
These are great as a spread on crackers. I also put them in my spinach artichoke dip. They are always at my local grocery store and at a great price. They are healthy and come in single serving pouches which is very convenient for lunches and on the go snacking.
Alyssa S.
Pennsylvania
This is my go to almost everyday! They are perfect with some wheat thins! I am a repeating customer. I usually buy it at acme, Walmart, or shoprite for deals. It definitely has a much creamier taste then any cheese like this!! I am loyal to laughing cow.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Although this product doesn’t taste like Swiss it my favorite variety laughing cow makes. It’s subtle flavor is great on flavored crackers such as triscuits cracked pepper and olive oil. I’m a repeat consumer and I’d highly recommend this product.
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
the laughing cow has some of the best cheeses in the grocery store. i️ love the small packages for portion control reasons. love love love dipping wheat thins in them. I also like some of the other flavors as well but I like the original the best.
Danika C.
Madison, WI
So many good memories every time I eat this cheese. It reminds me of my days in Spain just eating baguette like crazy with this cheese. The flavor is great I don’t know how to describe it but I really recommend you to try it you won’t regret
Alissa V.
Tucson, AZ
Great snack. Easy to travel with. It’s creamy. I can eat it alone or spread it on a cracker. I buy mine at the military commissary, and the price is ok. It tastes so very yummy and it’s more like a cheese spread than a cheese slice.
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This cheese is so smooth and delicious! I love how it is packaged. It goes on crackers so good. Easy to pack for a snack. The price is great on this brand. I will be recommending this to other people and will be a repeat customer.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?