Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

The laughing cow original creamy swiss spreadable cheese wedges 8 ct

Is this product good for you? What do you eat it on?
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
How can I order chive and onion flavor?
Start your review of Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Prattville, AL
I love these little spreadable cheeses. They are soooo delicious! The spread easily and they are full of flavor. I wish it would come in a tub instead of individually wrapped. I feel like the way it's packaged gives you a lot less for the price. Otherwise, this is one of my favorite things to snack on.
I was first introduced to this when I was about 7 and was snacking at my grandmas house. My brother and I found that dipping Doritos into this is THE best snack ever! Since then I’ve transitioned into dipping pretzels into it for a quick snack! Super yummy and the tiny triangle is the perfect serving!
Oviedo, FL
I enjoy this as a snack more than any other snack. The only downfall is the ease of serving. You can't exactly eat it on the go in the car, unless you've prepped it before hand on crackers or celery, or whatever else you like to have it on. But it's a healthy snack and diabetic friendly as well.
manassas
This cheese is already good to eat by itself... I can eat this whole entire box by myself... In the morning, this would be my choice to eat for breakfast with a slice of bread. Nice, quick and easy but also not unhealthy. This and a cup of coffee and perfect :) You can also eat this with crackers
West Bloomfield
This cream cheese is so versatile and delicious. You can practically do anything with this cream cheese. I usually add a few cubes in my alfredo sauce, make a sandwich spread with herbs and chicken, spread it on rusk with some jam on it. You just cant go wrong with it
Chanhassen, MN
I am literally drooling thinking about these cheese wedges right now. I am now realizing it’s been some time since I’ve had these but they have been one of my favorite snack products for many many years. They are extremely easy to spread and easy to pack and travel
Goes very well on bagels for morning breakfast. Its very affordable and it’s a recommendation in my books. It’s an easy breakfast on morning rushes. I am a repeated consumer so I most definitely recommend this for anyone. It’s very good on anything.
Sarasota, FL
This is a good addition to flavored chips or crackers. This makes crackers a whole snack instead of just sort of a snack. I definitely suggest flavored base for this because there is not really much flavor to the actual product.
Frisco, TX
I love this cheese and others by Laughing Cow! They are the best for snacking and also great for portion control. I’m trying a new sugar free low carb diet and these have been a lifesaver because they are so yummy!
Irving, TX
So yummy and creamy, and definitely spreadable! This is a real lunchbox treat! The wedges are individually packaged in thick foil, so they’re easy to grab and go. Tastes delicious by itself or spread on some crackers.