Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

• How can I order chive and onion flavor? 1 Answers
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Chloe L.
I love these because they are in a perfect portion size. I love Laughing
Cow cheese because it's always so smooth, creamy, and melt in your
mouth. I'm so glad I could find some in my favorite cheese - swiss! I
love to throw these in my lunch box to take to work, or just a little
snack at home. They're great spread across crackers too!
Destiny H.
Richardson, TX
This cheese is so rich and creamy it goes on crackers it goes with salami and it also goes with bananas this was the first cheese I've ever tried and I still love it till this day I would eat it as a snack and I would recommend this to those who love cheese or Brie.
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
the laughing cow has some of the best cheeses in the grocery store. i️ love the small packages for portion control reasons. love love love dipping wheat thins in them. I also like some of the other flavors as well but I like the original the best.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Although this product doesn’t taste like Swiss it my favorite variety laughing cow makes. It’s subtle flavor is great on flavored crackers such as triscuits cracked pepper and olive oil. I’m a repeat consumer and I’d highly recommend this product.
Danika C.
Madison, WI
So many good memories every time I eat this cheese. It reminds me of my days in Spain just eating baguette like crazy with this cheese. The flavor is great I don’t know how to describe it but I really recommend you to try it you won’t regret
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This cheese is so smooth and delicious! I love how it is packaged. It goes on crackers so good. Easy to pack for a snack. The price is great on this brand. I will be recommending this to other people and will be a repeat customer.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville, TX
These are the BEST little snacks ever! Very creamy and perfect for a cheese lover. I buy these every time I'm in the store. Creamy Swiss has became my all time favorite. A bit pricey, but very good. I eat mine on crackers.
Disciple S.
Florida
This product is delicious on bagels and breads of any sort. The spread can be thick or it can be light. Apply as much as needed. I enjoy how the taste is not overpowering with the food it has been spreaded on. I do recommend to others to try. My family also prefers this brand. As this is what we bring home from time to time. No downsides to it, and the packaging is so cute. And well cut.
Ali Y.
Pittsburg, KS
These are so good. I eat mine with wheat crackers or pretzels. These are a little pricey but what cheese isn’t? I like how these are a guilt free snack or addition to lunch that are also very filling. And only 50 calories!!!
Kelly K.
Gardner
One of my favorite treats in the whole wide world. I seriously don't need anything with it, because it is delicious straight out of the packaging. However, eating a wedge with apples slices may be the tastiest thing ever. Also super delicious on crackers. I try to eat low carb, so I'm happy to just snack on the wedges without anything else with it. :)
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct