Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseThe Laughing Cow
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

by The Laughing Cow

The laughing cow original creamy swiss spreadable cheese wedges 8 ct

Is this product good for you? What do you eat it on?
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
How can I order chive and onion flavor?
Start your review of Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Mariam T.
Riverside
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Costco
Yummy 😋 I love laughing cow cheese wedges, it has a creamy taste and it pairs well with bread, bagels, crackers, and also by itself. It's so yummy. Everyone in my family loved the taste specially my little one. definitely recommend this product to everyone. Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
pommy O.
Saline, MI
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by pommy O.
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct is very creamy. It’s so yummy and so addicted. You can spread on the crackers or dips with fruits and veggies. It’s not so sharp on the taste and not too cheesy. You can enjoy it on the go or at home. One container has 8 wedges, just take one at a time so you don’t have to worry about it going bad when open. Great product.
Michelle B.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Michelle B.
I usually pick up the light version of laughing cow cheese and keep it in the fridge for the days I am making a “creamy” spring time soups. I use it in lieu of heavy cream and get similar results without the soup being overly rich. I put in two wedges which come it at 60 calories total and blend up the soup.
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
I love the Laughing Cow cheese. I eat it on garlic crackers and it’s so delicious! I could even eat it on its own.
Cristie G.
Canton, TX
This spreadable Swiss cheese comes in handy for a snack. It pairs wonderfully with Ritz crackers as well as Fritos. The packaging is great at you can easily put a wrapped triangle of cheese in a lunch box. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is that it does lose its texture and freshness if left in a lunchbox too long without refrigeration. Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Camille L.
Best mid afternoon snack- put it on some crackers with everything bagel salt is to die for!
Vera G.
Graham, NC
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Vera G.
This soft, mild cheese is wonderful. I recently discovered it and enjoyed it tremendously with crackers - regular club crackers and novel seeded crackers. The price is right! The packaging unique and so easy to use. What a nice lunch box add in or pick-me-up at home.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Great snack with a few put a chips or low carb crackers if your ob a low carb diet! Love all the flavors! I like they are portion controlled and the flavor is strong enough that a small portion will satisfy you.
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Wonderful creamy cheese that pairs great with crackers for a satisfying snack. Very yummy!
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
These laughing cow cheese wedges are so good. I like to eat them with the ritz baked snack crackers or on little toast chips. But they’re good as spreads/ dips on anything. They’re very creamy and spreadable and are individually wrapped so each slice is always fresh. I do recommend.