Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by RAYANE P.Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Sahra G.
Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The  Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
I love these things. So good on crackers, sometimes I put them in salad. They’re fun to eat and peel open, too.

Don’t get the fat free ones. Why do that to yourself? Just get the full fat ones and maybe jog a little. Or better yet, realize that you’re allowed to eat cheese with all the fat in it and not feel the need to “make up for it”. Just a thought.
Destiny H.
New Orleans, LA
This cheese is so rich and creamy it goes on crackers it goes with salami and it also goes with bananas this was the first cheese I've ever tried and I still love it till this day I would eat it as a snack and I would recommend this to those who love cheese or Brie.
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
the laughing cow has some of the best cheeses in the grocery store. i️ love the small packages for portion control reasons. love love love dipping wheat thins in them. I also like some of the other flavors as well but I like the original the best.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
These  Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges are one of my most favorite spreads. You can find it at most grocery stores and they are sooo affordable. I usually spread it on my favorite crackers or on veggies. I highly recommend these
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This cheese is so smooth and delicious! I love how it is packaged. It goes on crackers so good. Easy to pack for a snack. The price is great on this brand. I will be recommending this to other people and will be a repeat customer.
Brooke G.
Elk River, MN
Favorite snack with crackers. So light and creamy with a good flavor. Easy small packaging for snacking on the go. easy to use and clean without using any dishes or silverware. My go to snack! Would recommend.
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
These cheese triangles are perfect for snacking. I don't buy them as often as I probably should. I can't remember what a serving is, but if it's one square it's never enough. I always eat at least two, so the whole package doesn't last me very long. The creamy swiss is my favorite. It's a good break from sharp cheddar, which is what cheese I'm normally eating in other dishes.
Kelly K.
Gardner
One of my favorite treats in the whole wide world. I seriously don't need anything with it, because it is delicious straight out of the packaging. However, eating a wedge with apples slices may be the tastiest thing ever. Also super delicious on crackers. I try to eat low carb, so I'm happy to just snack on the wedges without anything else with it. :)
Mia C.
Moosic, PA
Laughing cow cheeses are the perfect guilt free, and filling snack! They are low in calories and contain a great source of calcium! Compared to Kraft cheese spreads, or Velveeta, they don't contain a lot of sodium. I like how the Laughing Cow also has a variety of flavors to choose from, so you can never get bored of this simple delicious snack!
Abby B.
These were my favorite after school snacks. I could eat them with crackers or even on their own and they’d fill me up until dinner. The cheese is very light and rich and so so good
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Other than a snack what other recipe's can you use these in?
Vionnette M.
Deltona , FL
Is it good? Where can i buy it?
David C.
Concord, NC
How can I order chive and onion flavor?