Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCheeseThe Laughing Cow
Laughing Cow The Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

by The Laughing Cow

The laughing cow light garlic & herb spreadable cheese wedges 8 ct

Est-il vraiment bon se fromage ??
Never tried this, is it any good?
I love strong cheeses. Is this product on the strong or mild side and or what is the best to eat it with>
Start your review of Laughing Cow The Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Marysville, PA
Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Renee E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love The Laughing Cow- Spreadable Cheese Wedges! So far I've tried the original, garlic and herb, and the sharp cheddar and all are AMAZING!! Such a great little go-to snack with some crackers, or pretzels, or carrots whatever really! Super reccomend for great snacking or appetizers! I can't wait to try all the flavor varieties!
Double Spgs, AL
This is another great low cal option. I use wheat thins or fresh baby carrots but you can use what you want
Shawano, WI
I love laughing cow! Their cheese is so creamy and smooth and flavorful. The garlic and herb goes so good on literally anything. I like to eat them just plain or on wheat thins. Such good cheese!
Buffalo, NY
I'm on weight watchers one laughing cow wedge and some pretzels are the perfect snack for me! Lots of flavor!
S Dartmouth, MA
I love this smooth creamy cheese on everything bagels. It's portion controlled and easy to use. Makes my breakfast feel special and I don't feel guilty about calories.
This is the best one out of any babybell cheese. I eat it on triscuits. So much Flavor. The taste is undiscribable . Definitely recommend it
Hermitage , TN
This stuff is sooo good! On veggies, crackers, or toast! Or hell even a bagel! It's so creamy and full of flavor! And it's kid friendly with a great taste. I love that they are individually wrapped which helps with portion control! That's a big plus! Highly recommend :)
Bakersfield, CA
These laughing cow cheese wedges are so good. I like to eat them with the ritz baked snack crackers or on little toast chips. But they’re good as spreads/ dips on anything. They’re very creamy and spreadable and are individually wrapped so each slice is always fresh. I do recommend.
Lisbon, OH
Great snack with a few put a chips or low carb crackers if your ob a low carb diet! Love all the flavors! I like they are portion controlled and the flavor is strong enough that a small portion will satisfy you.
Newport, KY
one of my go to snacks! pair it with anything crisp! pita chips, crackers, or even some veggies!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...