Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by rachel n.Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Kate V.
Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

BY THE LAUGHING COW #2 in Cheese

The laughing cow light garlic & herb spreadable cheese wedges 8 ct see more...

Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Jessica B.
When my husband and I try and eat healthier, we try not to snack. I have a hard time giving up cheese, so this is a great compromise. One of these wedges on a couple crackers is a great filling snack. It has a wonderful herby taste and it is nice and smooth. Plenty of flavor to satisfy my tastebuds. Awesome snack to have around.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Delicious with veggies, crackers, and anything else you can find. Great to pack in lunches or to take on the go. This flavor is so delicious. I’ve been eating these ever since I can remember. Definitely recommend for busy on-the-go or snack-loving people.
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I like these not so much to spread on anything, but as quick snacks. I've been living low-carb for a few years now, and have lost a lot of weight...over 100lbs. Sometimes, I just want a quick fix that has protein and a strong, rich taste. Laughing Cow works kind of like cheese sticks...because it is in these little packages!
Whether I use carrots or just eat it alone, this is a strong-flavored satisfying snack, with protein, that allows me to have one and then be okay until a meal.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
These  Laughing Cow The light Garlic & herb spreadable cheese wedges are one of my most favorite spreads. You can find it at most grocery stores and they are sooo affordable. I usually spread it on my favorite crackers or on veggies. I highly recommend these
MaryBeth R.
These are great little snack sized portions that I don’t feel guilty about eating. I pair with some crackers, fruit and cheese, sometimes some wine in the evenings and it’s the perfect snack! They are so tasty and come in a variety of flavors, too!
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
I really enjoyed this laughing cow cheese spread with some ritz crackers. It makes for a great snack to pack in your lunch for work or school. It’s very flavorful and I enjoy getting this. I want to try it with veggies
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
This is one of my all time favorite snacks!!! When I struggled with gestational diabetes during my pregnancies, i was so limited with a low carb diet pretty much. Cheese is your go to as you low carb dieters know! I would buy different low carb crackers or breads to snack with these and it always was satisfying! My 15 month old loves this product too! She will snack on this with some Ritz crackers ❤️
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
This is my favorite laughing cow product. It tastes so good and easy to find at grocery stores. I add this to soups, sandwiches, quesadillas, crackers and with nuts. I love the flavor in this cheese and it's very easy to spread and work with and add flavor to so many dishes. This is a staple in my house and I really love this product. Great gluten free product as well.
Vienna S.
Great for spreading and great taste, whether you are putting it as an add-on or just eating it alone. This brand has really met my expectations when I want creamy cheese that melts in your mouth. Even the plain ones are good. I also love the ease of usage from the package, it's tightly stored and you don't have to worry about it falling out or making a mess to get it out.
Kaylin M.
Sachse, TX
This stuff is my go to cheese! I put it on my breakfast english muffins with sausage and eggs, and makes a healthy version of a McDonalds McMuffin.  I also use it in pastas and gnocchi dishes to make a healthier version of a creamy sauce.  If you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle, I highly recommend trying these.  Have great taste and come in a variety of flavors.
Sarah G.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite way to eat it?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this flavor as good as the original?
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
What would be your favorite flavor
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I love strong cheeses. Is this product on the strong or mild side and or what is the best to eat it with>
Melody K.
Roy, UT
How much is it? Where can I find it?