Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Kate V.Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by rachel n.
Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

Laughing Cow The Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

BY THE LAUGHING COW #89 in Cheese

The laughing cow light garlic & herb spreadable cheese wedges 8 ct see more...

Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Laughing Cow The Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
MaryKate L.
Foley, AL
I really like how the laughing cow cream cheese is packaged and divided into each serving. I love the variety of flavors. The thing I can’t get over is the after taste, it’s almost like plastic and leaves my mouth feeling almost like plastic. I don’t even really know how to describe it. So for that I have to give it 3 stars because I haven’t had that problem with other brands
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are so good! You can spread them on stuff or dip chips into them, but sometimes I like to just eat them like a tiny block of cheese. They’re affordable and they’re super low-calorie. So if you’re watching your calories this is an awesome way to still feel like you get to eat cheese. They’re super creamy and soft and I adore them!
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
I love these so much! They are the perfect little snack to pair with veggies, crackers or just eat on its own. They taste really good and are low fat. Its something I love that I can eat and not worry about to many calories. I like a lot of the different flavors they offer.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Delicious with veggies, crackers, and anything else you can find. Great to pack in lunches or to take on the go. This flavor is so delicious. I’ve been eating these ever since I can remember. Definitely recommend for busy on-the-go or snack-loving people.
Claire P.
I love this cheese spread! I buy these whenever I see them on sale! I like to put it on water crackers and sometimes add salami! I love how they are portioned in triangular packs so I don’t overeat. The flavor is amazing especially with the herb & garlic flavor.
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I like these not so much to spread on anything, but as quick snacks. I've been living low-carb for a few years now, and have lost a lot of weight...over 100lbs. Sometimes, I just want a quick fix that has protein and a strong, rich taste. Laughing Cow works kind of like cheese sticks...because it is in these little packages!
Whether I use carrots or just eat it alone, this is a strong-flavored satisfying snack, with protein, that allows me to have one and then be okay until a meal.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Not their best flavor. The garlic is overpowering so if you like that aspect than I say go for it! Definitely should pack mints for afterwards if you bring to work or school since it’s a strong after smell.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
This is one of my all time favorite snacks!!! When I struggled with gestational diabetes during my pregnancies, i was so limited with a low carb diet pretty much. Cheese is your go to as you low carb dieters know! I would buy different low carb crackers or breads to snack with these and it always was satisfying! My 15 month old loves this product too! She will snack on this with some Ritz crackers ❤️
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
This is my favorite laughing cow product. It tastes so good and easy to find at grocery stores. I add this to soups, sandwiches, quesadillas, crackers and with nuts. I love the flavor in this cheese and it's very easy to spread and work with and add flavor to so many dishes. This is a staple in my house and I really love this product. Great gluten free product as well.
Vienna S.
Great for spreading and great taste, whether you are putting it as an add-on or just eating it alone. This brand has really met my expectations when I want creamy cheese that melts in your mouth. Even the plain ones are good. I also love the ease of usage from the package, it's tightly stored and you don't have to worry about it falling out or making a mess to get it out.
Sarah G.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite way to eat it?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this flavor as good as the original?
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
What would be your favorite flavor
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I love strong cheeses. Is this product on the strong or mild side and or what is the best to eat it with>
Melody K.
Roy , UT
How much is it? Where can I find it?