Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by rachel n.Laughing Cow The  Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct uploaded by Kate V.

Laughing Cow The Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct

BY THE LAUGHING COW #10 in Cheese

The laughing cow light garlic & herb spreadable cheese wedges 8 ct see more...

Laughing Cow The Light Garlic & Herb Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct
Megan L.
Holbrook, NY
The spreadable cheeses by the Laughing Cow are good. I like some varieties more than others. It's a nice little snack to have with crackers. The different between the light & original are very minimal, and people probably wouldn't do well in a blind taste testing of the two. As far as this flavor, it's my favorite flavor out of their variety.
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
I love Laughing Cow Spreadable cheeses to put on crackers or just to eat plain out of the package by themselves. They are creamy and delicious. The garlic and herb give them a little something extra. I love when I can find them on sale which increases the value even more. They make great snacks for anyone at anytime.
Andrea W.
East Peoria, IL
Love these little cheeses!  They're the perfect size for a light snack and the flavor is amazing!  Sometimes I eat them plain and sometimes I eat them spread on a cracker.  They are a regular snack item on our grocery list and I'll keep buying them because they're easy and fairly low cal.
Lilly H.
Little Valley
The white cheddar is great and this garlic and herb spread tastes great. The price is a little high but sometimes you cannot make purchases according to price. It’s has an amazing flavor, it creamy, and the texture is spot on. If you haven’t tried Laughing Cow Garlic and herb cheese spread you should try it.
Carrie H.
Silt
Great flavor, and only 1 WW point per wedge.  I like to smear some on mini peppers or cucumber slices, even celery sticks.  This makes a great snack that's low cal and delicious.  You can also stir a wedge into dishes to up the cheese/creamy factor without breaking the calorie bank.
Sasha K.
College Station
If you want to add a little flavor to your boring cracker, this is the item for you. The garlic and Herb is blended perfectly with the cream cheese. This is one of my favorite snacks out there, and it makes you feel like you’re eating fancy even if you’re just enjoying a midnight snack!
Sirena S.
Sonora, KY
I love these cheese wedges. They are easy to pack in a lunch for work. I eat them as a snack with veggie sticks. The garlic flavor is super tasty and makes it more of a treat so I look forward to munching on my veggies.
hlrou R.
Rancho Cucamonga
Ok this is such an affordable way to have an amazing cheese plate with meats or crackers. This cheese is flavorful!! But not overpowering. I don’t buy it all the time but every time I entertain it’s on my shopping list.
Emily L.
Cleveland, OH
Laughing cow spreadable cheese wedges with crackers are the perfect little snack! You they have a great taste and really are creamy and easy to spread. I really enjoy this cheese and would recommend to any cheese lover
Sheena B.
Bristol
Yum! These are so good on crackers or even by itself, this is my favorite flavor of laughing cow cheese and I think I buy these regularly. They are a great little snack and they taste good especially right before bed!
Sarah G.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite way to eat it?
Melinda W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Is this flavor as good as the original?
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
What would be your favorite flavor
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I love strong cheeses. Is this product on the strong or mild side and or what is the best to eat it with>
Melody K.
Roy, UT
How much is it? Where can I find it?