Evie M.
San Clemente , CA
Review for: Laughing Cow Dippers Shipper 48 ct more...
I bring in snacks or lunch to work every two weeks and my co workers always look forward to my bringing of the Laughlin cow minis! Especially if you have a warm fresh bagel to spread it on!
Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love the laughing cow cheese option. I often crave cheese and the portioned snack gives me the most bang for my buck. I bought it at Meijer. It is extremely affordable and is a great flavored snack. I will be adding it to my next grocery list. Try this snack! You will not regret it!
Heather D.
Garnet valley , PA
This snack is amazing!!! It’s my absolute favorite. It makes me upset though because it is expensive. They go on sale occasionally but they are still pricey. The flavor is amazing. I am a repeat consumer & I always buy this product when it is on sale.
Nicole R.
Our family loves how convenient these are! Perfect for school snack or to throw in lunches! Just the right amount of cheese and breadsticks! Very addicting!! My kids always want one more!
Gina V.
Antioch, CA
The best snack with crackers... it’s smooth and flavorful. I️m a repeat customer of this cheese. I️ host a lot of parties and this is a great snack to provide. It’s great value!
Chris B.
Texarkana, AR
I have a couple of these set up in my kitchen. God I LOVE cheese. I also LOVE the fact that I have to peel the wax off just to get to my succulent prize. Well, I don't personally peel the wax. My butler, Gerard, does the peeling. He then feeds them to me by hand. I also keep a couple Amazonian woman next to me fanning me with palm leaves. Don't want that amazing cheese to melt now do we?
Dylan W.
Laughing cow is delicious! A quick easy snack to toss in the lunchbox. The packaging is perfect and makes the process fun. Cheese is great quality and tastes delicious on crackers or even by itself. Definitely give these a try!
Corben D.
Elgin, IL
These are a good snack for on the go! I’m not the biggest fan of Swiss cheese (which is the only flavor offered in these) but I still enjoyed it. I would love if they came out with more flavors other than Swiss, but like I said I still enjoyed these! I recommend you give it a try even if you don’t like Swiss cheese.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I can eat a bag of mini babybel's they are so good it is hard to stop eating them. it taste so good and it is affordable you cannot compare this cheese with others because once you eat them you will not eat another. yes I will recommend this cheese to others.