BY THE LAUGHING COW

Descriptions:

you will love the laughing cow cheese option. You often crave cheese and the portioned snack gives you the most bang for your buck. It is extremely affordable and is a great flavored snack. You can add it to your next grocery list. Try this snack! You will not regret it!

Diana S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love the laughing cow cheese option. I often crave cheese and the portioned snack gives me the most bang for my buck. I bought it at Meijer. It is extremely affordable and is a great flavored snack. I will be adding it to my next grocery list. Try this snack! You will not regret it!
Heather D.
Garnet valley , PA
This snack is amazing!!! It’s my absolute favorite. It makes me upset though because it is expensive. They go on sale occasionally but they are still pricey. The flavor is amazing. I am a repeat consumer & I always buy this product when it is on sale.
Evie M.
Review for: Laughing Cow Dippers Shipper 48 ct more...
I bring in snacks or lunch to work every two weeks and my co workers always look forward to my bringing of the Laughlin cow minis! Especially if you have a warm fresh bagel to spread it on!
Nicole R.
Our family loves how convenient these are! Perfect for school snack or to throw in lunches! Just the right amount of cheese and breadsticks! Very addicting!! My kids always want one more!
Gina V.
Antioch, CA
The best snack with crackers... it’s smooth and flavorful. I️m a repeat customer of this cheese. I️ host a lot of parties and this is a great snack to provide. It’s great value!
Corben D.
Elgin, IL
These are a good snack for on the go! I’m not the biggest fan of Swiss cheese (which is the only flavor offered in these) but I still enjoyed it. I would love if they came out with more flavors other than Swiss, but like I said I still enjoyed these! I recommend you give it a try even if you don’t like Swiss cheese.
Angela C.
Goose Creek, SC
I can eat a bag of mini babybel's they are so good it is hard to stop eating them. it taste so good and it is affordable you cannot compare this cheese with others because once you eat them you will not eat another. yes I will recommend this cheese to others.
Bianca R.
Harlingen, TX
I have to have these in stock at home because my daughter is a cheese lover and these let her have cheese but also have bread serving at the same time and she can eat 6 or more a day. Laughing Cow Dippers Shipper
Kandace L.
Hannibal, MO
Baby bell cheese is great for kids. We purchase this product at walmart. It comes in a cute package and makes kids want it as a snack. The package is a bit tough for kids to open.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
I enjoy the variety of flavors they are great as a simple snack
they are good in Mock-Potatoes or other low carb dishes.
They are simple, travel well and just a great overall snack.