LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%

Important Information

Approved Use

LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.

Important Safety Information

Do not use LATISSE® if you are allergic to one of its ingredients. If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use LATISSE® under doctor care. May cause brown darkening of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. LATISSE® may cause eyelid skin darkening which may be reversible. Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area. If you have eye problems/surgery, consult your doctor. Common side effects include itchy and red eyes. If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance.

These are not all the possible side effects of LATISSE®. For more information, please talk to your doctor.

Active ingredient: bimatoprost

Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate, dibasic; citric acid; and purified water. Sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH. The pH during its shelf life ranges from 6.8 - 7.8.

Can anyone compare Latisse to Grande Lash ?
What is everyone’s opinion of this? Is it worth the money and time?
Do you use anything to lengthen lashes like LATISSE® or grande lash ?
Start your review of LATISSE®!
How would you rate this product?
hali K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LATISSE® uploaded by hali K.
I don’t know why I waited so long to try this! It has seriously changed my lashes so much they’re longer and fuller just a couple months after use. My only recommendation is to NOT use the applicators it comes with (they waste a lot of product and it’s pricey). If you want to prolong the life of it go on Amazon and search for “Cuttte 500 PCS Disposable Micro Applicators”. You’ll thank me later!! Before / After has no mascara on and taken after two months of daily use!!!
Lizbeth G.
Shamong, NJ
LATISSE® uploaded by Lizbeth G.
LATISSE® week 1 and week 4. No much difference yet. Hoping to see more results in the coming weeks. Using product per prescription instructions
Jennifer H.
Central Islip, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LATISSE® uploaded by Jennifer H.
With my job and lifestyle fake lashes just aren’t for me so i decided to try latisse. I use it daily and have seen a great result! My lashes are noticeably longer. The product absolutely works. Make sure to condition with castor oil to avoid your lashes drying out. Photo taken without curled lashes or mascara.
Hannah S.
Caledonia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LATISSE® uploaded by Hannah S.
This stuff had me skeptical at first even with it being so expensive! I had a hard time trying to keep track of how many weeks to apply because of overtime at work and I get so busy. I woke up the other day and looked at my lashes and I was so in shock! There is such a huge difference in my lashes! I do have a light coat of mascara on, but besides that it's my natural length! It takes a few weeks to see results, but when you do you will be shook?
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LATISSE® uploaded by Kara B.
This product is AMAZING! My lashes grow so fast, it’s supposed to mainly be for your top lashes but I use it on my bottom lashes also. It doesn’t irritate my eyes at all. I will definitely continue to purchase… I need to get my daughter her own because there’s plenty of times I can’t find it because she has it but she has the most beautiful lashes I’ve seen. LATISSE®
Sierra W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LATISSE® uploaded by Sierra W.
Purchased at: CVS
This stuff is amazing and actually really works! I’ve tried a lot of other lash serums that didn’t really do anything but this stuff is great, and it hasn’t irritated my skin or eyes at all, just beautiful lashes!
martha H.
Dayton, OH
LATISSE® uploaded by martha H.
I love this product have been using it for two years and can't go without it. Price is up there but I apply it every other night now. So lasts twice as long for me. Of course ask your doctor. One bottle lasts three months for $90 not bad. At first I had to apply it nightly. My lashes are phenomenally thicker and longer! I get asked every single time if they are real. I have sensitive skn. At first I did get some irritation but after a couple weeks it stopped. You do need a prescription but you can ask your doctor or online thru a doctor. LATISSE® does the job! If you are looking to grow beautiful, thick, long eyelashes.
Randi  P.
Brazil, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LATISSE® uploaded by Randi  P.
LATISSE® uploaded by Randi  P.
ILatisse is by FAR not the first lash serum I've tried. For some reason, I kept trying a ton of the "cheaper" ones first, thinking I was saving money 😏. Its not that they didn't work, bc they all seemed to work somewhat, but not like this one. I've been using this for about a month, and already see a huge difference in lash thickness and length. I love how it comes with a new applicator brush for every single day, keeping any contamination at a minimum. There is a bit of a learning curve when you first get it, to learn the best way to apply it with their thicker brushes... but all in all, I'm more than satisfied with my.purchase ☺
Juliana C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LATISSE® uploaded by Juliana C.
I’ve been using latisse for about 4 years, I never had a problem with it. I’ve never used fake lashes and it’s all thanks to latisse. It takes about 2 months to start seeing results. I’m also using MAC eyelash curler and cat eyes from Maybelline.
Gracie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LATISSE® uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: CVS
**This is the generic version of latisse** I’m telling you right now…this is worth it. I have a hack to get it for under $30…retail is $125+. DM me if you wanna know how!! I’m making a TikTok on it soon.

107 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen C.
Grove City, OH
il y a 9 mois
Has anyone had success with Latisse? LATISSE® Did your lashes get thick and super long?
Stacey M. il y a 9 mois
I've had good luck with Her Liaison. In 3-4 weeks my lashes were very long & thick. I think Latisse is a bit high priced bc there are so many lash serums out that work quite well imo.
Alice M.
Fernley
il y a un an
Curious if LATISSE® is worth the cost? Have you noticed a big difference in your lashes? I have also heard that if you stop using your lashes fall out?!
Leigh J. il y a un an
I don't know about all that but many women have reported that it does alter your eye color. Doesn't seem worth it in my opinion.