Latisse

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I work in ophthalmology and just FYI to anyone using any lash lengthening products, stay away from any. The only product FDA approved and safe for around eyes that has been clinically tested is Latisse and the generic Bitmataprost. All you have to do is ask your regular eye Dr about. I have seen awful styes and infections. Any product used around the eye should contain a disposable applicator, that way you limit your risk of infection or contamination. Keep your eyes safe we need them!!! 💜💜💜 👁️ 👁️👁️😘
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This will definitely help grow your lashes but it’s hard to get and pricy. It hasn’t made my eyelids red like other serums I’ve tried. Overall it’s not bad!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Hey there! ✨ Just wanted to share my latest discovery: Generic Latisse (careprost) is the real deal for longer lashes! So happy😊 I googled "GETLASH24" ❤️ and got Careprost. Latisse and Careprost are both products used for eyelash growth, and they contain the same active ingredient, bimatoprost. 🌟 Swipe it on, sleep, and wake up to lashes that slay! 💁‍♀️ It's a game-changer!