LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%

Important Information

Approved Use

LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.

Important Safety Information

Do not use LATISSE® if you are allergic to one of its ingredients. If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use LATISSE® under doctor care. May cause brown darkening of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. LATISSE® may cause eyelid skin darkening which may be reversible. Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area. If you have eye problems/surgery, consult your doctor. Common side effects include itchy and red eyes. If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance.

These are not all the possible side effects of LATISSE®. For more information, please talk to your doctor.

Active ingredient: bimatoprost

Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate, dibasic; citric acid; and purified water. Sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH. The pH during its shelf life ranges from 6.8 - 7.8.

Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this?
Has anyone used Latisse on your eyebrows for growth and volume? How long until you noticed a difference? How much and how often did you apply it?
has anyone actually had their eyes change colour? blue-eyed over here, not sure if it's worth the risk!
Start your review of LATISSE®!
How would you rate this product?
I loved Latisse, but it is very pricey. So I decided to purchase the generic version of Latisse which is the Careprost (🔎 found in Google "Get365Lum" ❤️ and got it so soon, thanks girls). There is no difference to me. Latisse and Careprost are the same thing. I could never go back to my normal lashes now 😀. I have had phenomenal results with it. My eyelashes are very long. I could use a little more thickness, but my lashes look so much better with Careprost that I can't complain. It is well worth the money for me. I have not had any problems with my iris changing colors. I won't go without it.
Los Alamitos
LATISSE® uploaded by Morgan S.
Thanks to Rory this product is shipped to my door, for a hefty price, but it really does work! I had the smallest lashes and after two months they’re longer and fuller. I also apply this to my brows and they’re following suit! Only down side to this product is the price but when you compare it to eye lash extensions it’s comparable and at least these are yours meaning you don’t have to worry about lash maintenance when working out at the gym or sleeping on your stomach, etc.
Phoenix, AZ
I went bald almost from eyelash extensions lol. I tired this out and in 10 weeks my eyelashes were so thick and long. It was easy to put on . I used the back of the wand to apply it to my eyelashes. The other side I use a oil serum with castor oil vitamin E Etc.. , i made myself. Latisse was expensive , their's an alternative less expensive products with the same ingredients. Worth trying for sure !
LATISSE® uploaded by Abby S.
Amazing product! I’ve been using Latisse for 3 months now and it already looks like my real lashes are extensions! I am hard on my lashes, curling and mascara every day, but they continue to grow long and thick with Latisse. I am still on the same bottle, so it’s cost me less than $30/month. I recommend using a thin eyeliner brush instead of their applicators, this way one drop is enough to go over both eyelids twice. I always get some in my eye when doing my outer corners but have not noticed any eye color change with my hazel eyes. Also no sensitivity or changes in my eyelid color, just a slight darkening of the lash line which I actually love because it looks like eyeliner and defines my eyes. So far, no cons and amazing benefits with this product, I highly recommend!
White Oak, PA
I’ve been using this product through Apostrophe for about two months now and am starting to notice a different in my lashes! They are fuller and longer, which I love! It definitely takes some time for this product to work, but as long as you make it a part of your nightly routine and stick with it, you will see results! I have not had any of the known side effects so far. I already have very dark eyes, so I wasn’t worried about the product making my irises darker. My eyelid color has stayed the same, so no worries there. Definitely would recommend if you can stick with it!
Belen, NM
LATISSE® uploaded by Jessica M.
I absolutely love Latisse. I use it every other night before bed now that I have achieved the lash length I want. I would improve by reducing packaging to minimize waste. I have brown eyes so I haven’t had issues. Would def. recommend.
marrero, LA
I LOVE Matisse, I started to use it when I first started working for a dermatologist . At first I was nervous because I heard story’s of it turning people with light color eyes to brown or having brown patches but I’ve been using it for a year and have not had that happened to me . My eyelashes are so long and healthy that people think I get lash extensions! Very good product , you do have to you for atleast 6 months to see results and if you stop using it , your lashes return to normal ! Hope this helps
LATISSE® uploaded by Florence H.
I used Latisse for a while, then switched to Careprost (generic Latisse) (it's a way cheaper). I love it! ❤️ I'm so happy I've found "GET365LUM" 👍 in Google and got Careprost. Just found they have Lumigan, that's great. You can see a real difference in 2 weeks. I have used Careprost for a about year now. It's worth it because my eyelashes are now extremely long and curly. When people talk to me, they end up staring at my eyes and smiling. I get so many compliments and comments. Absolutely beautiful. My eyelashes definitely became longer, fuller, and darker.
Lincolnwood , IL
Hands down the best eyelash growing product on the market. It’s the OG for a reason! Apply this every night just to your lash line & in 2 - 4 weeks you’ll have long beautiful luscious lashes without extensions. I use any leftover product on my eyebrows to grow them out too! Be careful not to get any in your eye, it’ll darken your iris/eye color.
It 100% works. If you use it daily you will absolutely have longer and thicker lashes. It doesn’t happen overnight and it will take a month to see minimal change but if you push through and use for several months and then continually you won’t regret it. People ask me if my lashes are real all the time and I wear no makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
3 months ago
Has anyone tried LATISSE®? Is it worth it and where can you buy it at an affordable price in Canada?
Elizabeth L. • 2 months ago
I used Latisse and switched to Сareprost (same as Latisse) to save my money. So happy I've found in Google "GET365LUM" 🥰 and got Careprost a way cheaper. I have used it for a about year now. It's worth it because my eyelashes are now extremely long and curly. Or use one swipe of mascara for the day. Two swipes at night. When people talk to me, they end up staring at my eyes and smiling. I get so many compliments and comments. Absolutely beautiful. I had long lashes to begin with. But now they're absolutely out of this world!
Brooklyn, NY
4 months ago
LATISSE® ?have u used it?
Louise P. • 4 months ago
I have been using for about 7 weeks and I notice a dramatic difference in my eyelashes and eyebrows. Actually i use Careprost from "get365lum" which is the same thing.