BY LATISSE

LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%

Important Information

Approved Use

LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.

Important Safety Information

Do not use LATISSE® if you are allergic to one of its ingredients. If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use LATISSE® under doctor care. May cause brown darkening of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. LATISSE® may cause eyelid skin darkening which may be reversible. Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area. If you have eye problems/surgery, consult your doctor. Common side effects include itchy and red eyes. If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance.

These are not all the possible side effects of LATISSE®. For more information, please talk to your doctor.

Active ingredient: bimatoprost

Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate, dibasic; citric acid; and purified water. Sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH. The pH during its shelf life ranges from 6.8 - 7.8.

• Is Latisse or the generic by prescription only? I have decent las...1 Answers
  • How long did it take for you to notice a drastic difference in la...2 Answers
Melece M.
Blacksburg, VA
I don't know why, but a few years ago I lost all my eyelashes. They all fell out and no matter what I tried (castor oil, vaseline, and a variety of other company's growth serums) they would not grow back. A friend recommended Latisse and my life has been changed. It does take a while for the initial lashes to come in, but now (2 years later), I am frequently complimented on my lashes. Latisse does burn a huge hole in your pocket, so I was relieved to find the generic version - Careprost - for sale. I switched to Careprost around my 6 month mark of using Latisse, and have seen absolutely no change in the wonderful results.
I sound like a commercial, but I can't recommend this product enough.
Danielle S.
I love this product so far.I am currently using the samples I received from my eye doctor so I have yet to pay for latise but I will definelty begin to pay for it when my samples run out. I've used it for just about a month now and noticed that all the lashes that had fallen out of my eyes previously, grew back! my lashes are longer, a little darker (I am hoping they continue to darken) and a lot stronger. so far I have not expirienced any of the side effects.
Nicole M.
I stared using Latisse in May 2014, and since then (about 6 months), I've noticed a drastic improvement in my lash length and fullness. I haven't experienced any negative side-effects while using this product. I'm on my second box of this and I will continue to use it for as long as it continues to benefit me. Latisse can be a little pricey. I spend about $150 on it every 6 months. But I feel the cost is well worth it to have luscious, dark and loong lashes!
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
This product can be pretty expensive. I go to SHY Medical Center and they sell it and sometimes they have a sale which is a pretty good deal. I have noticed that my eyelashes have grown and are more fuller. The only down fall is once you stop using it your eyelashes go back to how they were before.
Kris m.
<3 this stuff for longer and darker lashes. I actually use the generic brand, but it works exactly the same. It takes a least 3 weeks to see results, but if you have short, wimpy lashes it's worth a try.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
Very easy to use and does not irritate my eyes. I have seen a small difference in my eyelashes, but it has only been about 3 weeks!
Toni G.
Mackville, KY
I love latisse! although it is pretty pricey, and you don't get a whole lot for your money. But it definitely does its job.
Dana F.
Glen Oaks, NY
Very easy to use and does not irritate eyes. I obtained a sample and def makes lashed longer and darker.
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA
I love this product. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. My lashes have never been so long.
Megan L.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this product. There are a lot of side effects that they legally have to list, but I have not experienced any of them. Your eyes can only change color if you drop the product directly into your eyes, and you may get a line on your eyelid where you put the product but it looks very similar to eyeliner and it can be covered up. I had a little soreness about two weeks into using it, but those were all the new hairs growing in! I am down to using it once every other day or every third day because my lashes got so long they now touch my glasses! It is worth the price, just be patient with it as it may take up to 12 weeks to show full results.
Danielle S.
How long did it take for you to notice a drastic difference in lash color and length? I've noticed a small difference in strength and length and my lashes have darkened a little. I have been using it for about a month and hope that they continue to darken and grow longer!
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
Is Latisse or the generic by prescription only? I have decent lashes, I get a lot of fall out at night. I really want to try this but I'm not sure a doctor would prescribe it being that my lashes aren't technically that bad