LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03%

Important Information

Approved Use

LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.

Important Safety Information

Do not use LATISSE® if you are allergic to one of its ingredients. If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use LATISSE® under doctor care. May cause brown darkening of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. LATISSE® may cause eyelid skin darkening which may be reversible. Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area. If you have eye problems/surgery, consult your doctor. Common side effects include itchy and red eyes. If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance.

These are not all the possible side effects of LATISSE®. For more information, please talk to your doctor.

Active ingredient: bimatoprost

Inactive ingredients: benzalkonium chloride; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate, dibasic; citric acid; and purified water. Sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH. The pH during its shelf life ranges from 6.8 - 7.8.

LATISSE® is this is good as I keep hearing it is ?
What do you think of Latisse? Or generic Careprost? Contemplating trying it. Have you had good/bad results with your lashes? Brows?
Does anyone have some pictures to show if Latisse really works?
Start your review of LATISSE®!
How would you rate this product?
Martha H.
Dayton, OH
LATISSE® uploaded by Martha H.
I love this product have been using it for two years and can't go without it. Price is up there but I apply it every other night now. So lasts twice as long for me. Of course ask your doctor. One bottle lasts three months for $90 not bad. At first I had to apply it nightly. My lashes are phenomenally thicker and longer! I get asked every single time if they are real. I have sensitive skn. At first I did get some irritation but after a couple weeks it stopped. You do need a prescription but you can ask your doctor or online thru a doctor. LATISSE® does the job! If you are looking to grow beautiful, thick, long eyelashes.
Randi C.
Brazil, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
LATISSE® uploaded by Randi C.
LATISSE® uploaded by Randi C.
ILatisse is by FAR not the first lash serum I've tried. For some reason, I kept trying a ton of the "cheaper" ones first, thinking I was saving money 😏. Its not that they didn't work, bc they all seemed to work somewhat, but not like this one. I've been using this for about a month, and already see a huge difference in lash thickness and length. I love how it comes with a new applicator brush for every single day, keeping any contamination at a minimum. There is a bit of a learning curve when you first get it, to learn the best way to apply it with their thicker brushes... but all in all, I'm more than satisfied with my.purchase ☺
Juliana C.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LATISSE® uploaded by Juliana C.
I’ve been using latisse for about 4 years, I never had a problem with it. I’ve never used fake lashes and it’s all thanks to latisse. It takes about 2 months to start seeing results. I’m also using MAC eyelash curler and cat eyes from Maybelline.
Vanessa D.
Staten Island, NY
LATISSE® uploaded by Vanessa D.
Seriously this works. Some people have one thing you would love love love to have that they feel they don’t have. Mine were my lashes. I wanted longer lashes. Yes thickness would be great too but you can build up thickness with mascara. This grew my lashes long. Of course it doesn’t happen over night. You have to be consistent every night for a few months. When my lashes were an good length, I went for a lash perm. My beautician said there were no contraindications (but I highly suggest you do your own research and ask your doctor). Top picture is before latisse and lash perm. Middle is just Latisse. Bottom is Latisse and lash perm no mascara *Also buy thinner disposable eyeliner brushes to extend how long it lasts and keep it localized only to your lashes
Orletta R.
Pinson, AL
LATISSE® uploaded by Orletta R.
How many ways can I say I Love this product♥️♥️♥️ My lashes are so long, thick, and defined since beginning my journey of using... No side effects, easy to apply and more important, truly worked... 1 bottle did it for me👁
Mira A.
Sacramento , CA
LATISSE® uploaded by Mira A.
LATISSE® will always be the best. Prescription, tested, effective. When it’s something that’s near my eyes, I want clinical trials showing it’s safe. That and the testing done on safety are important. In addition to that, the other lash brands are all untested so I would rather spend a little more.
Audra P.
Fresno, CA
LATISSE® uploaded by Audra P.
LATISSE® uploaded by Audra P.
It’s a bit pricey, but works! It lasts a fairly long time as you only use two drops a day. Keep in mind you MUST use it daily or you will not see results. Results do take 12 to see the full result. It’s a prescription, so talk to your doctor. I used this several years ago and were my wedding lashes. Then due to pregnancies I had stopped using. Approx. 3 weeks ago I began to use it again, I can already see the difference and can’t wait to reveal the full results on YouTube. Still, no side effects for me. And in the long run, it’s cheaper than constantly getting extensions/lash lifts/ etc. I do recommend! My natural lashes are VERY short so it’s easy for me to see an improvement. Latisse should make your lashes longer, stronger and thicker (or rather healthier). I will post my current progress photos 😘
Kristen T.
Bunnell, FL
LATISSE® uploaded by Kristen T.
This stuff WORKS!! I have been using for about 2 months but I forget to use daily... my lashes look like I have extensions! I am sensitive so sometimes my eyes get red if I don’t use for a few days but goes away pretty quickly and doesn’t happen if I remember to use daily. The allergan rep from my office stated some side effects were darkening around eyes and I have not had that issue.
Anne-liese G.
Denver, CO
LATISSE® uploaded by Anne-liese G.
LATISSE® this stuff is amazing! It is a bit pricey and you need a prescription (which is generally really easy to get) but it is totally worth it is you are looking to add length and volume to your lashes. I had extremely short and straight eyelashes which even after curling and using mascara you could hardly see. Because of this I would frequently wear falsies which would just make the issue worse by damaging my existing lashes. after using this for 8 weeks I began to see a difference and after 12 notice my lashes had basically doubled from when I had started. I do recommend buying a thin eyeliner brush (I bought the angled liner brush from e.l.f) and use that instead of the provided brushes (make sure to clean it often and keep it sanitary) since the brushes they give in the box are pretty thick and long I feel that you lose a lot of product in them. With the new brush I used only one drop a night (put in the cap and dip my brush in) which would sufficiently saturate my lashes and then I’d use the leftover to run through my brows as they too are thin and have some bare spots. You will have to continue use to maintain your length but I have been able to do so with one drop every other night or even every 2 nights. I bought a 5ml bottle and it has lasted me well into 5 months and it feels as though there is still probably 1/5 of the bottle remaining. I have added a photo of my lashes (curled and with mascara) at 12 weeks and 16 weeks to show the difference.
Amanda R.
LATISSE® uploaded by Amanda R.
This stuff works SPECTACULAR!! You’ll see results in about 2 weeks. I love this product! The price is a little high but I think it’s def worth it. Saves me money from getting lash extensions like I used to! Would definitely recommend!! LATISSE®
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jory T.
Langley
il y a 12 jours
LATISSE® is this is good as I keep hearing it is ?
Sunitha M. il y a 12 jours
I've heard it's good but once you stop using it, they fall out. I'm thinking about trying DIME eyelash serum. It's all natural and much cheaper.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
il y a 3 mois
LATISSE® — I was wondering if anyone had irritation while with wearing contacts?
Jessica D. il y a 3 mois
The directions state to take contacts out before using. I use the drops once my contacts are out, before I go to bed. I’ve never experienced irritation the next day while wearing my contacts.
Tiffany G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hannah H.
Calgary , AB
il y a 3 mois
LATISSE® is it worth it?
Renee R. il y a 3 mois
Yes it is. I use latisse. (Actually, I use the generic to save $$ - just google 'GET365LUM' ❤️ to get it with coupon code). The eye color changing thing is really really really rare - more common if you have green/hazel eyes. it's even less likely if your eyes are blue.I used to do eyelash extensions but imo it's expensive and time consuming and a commitment. And you can't really rub your eyes.