BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Latina Magazine is the definitive fashion, beauty, and lifestyle magazine for Latina women. Latina Magazine is committed to helping each reader attain her maximum potential. Monthly coverage includes the latest information on fashion, beauty, health and fitness, career and educational opportunities, money management, parenting advice, and food and travel, as well as profiles of achievers and celebrities. see more...

Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Bookworm Expert
I like this magazine of course because I am Latina, I like to see the news trending about Latin artist and their fashion style. I love to see the make up they wear and their style of clothing they use. I recommend it to read it has nice and interesting articles
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
I love this magazine for many reasons. It talks about my hispanic heritage, it also talks about problems females deal with on a daily basis. I have a subscription which I get every month. I really love it.
Karisma A.
Love love love Latina magazine. I love and support my latinas, and always will. Latina magazine allows you to keep up with latest latina fashion, beauty tips, health, recipes y mas.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Bookworm Expert
Love this magazine because it brings me back to my roots and I get to read about my Latinas in Hollywood
Carolina P.
No a big deal but it's kind of entertaining magazine has some coupons that are nice to use
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great magazine. I learn so much and find out all about the great Latins out there.
justine C.
Key West , FL
Great magazine for all races really. I love it! Great read! Interesting articles
Mayra E.
This magazine is great. It shows the other side of celerities, the latinos. It has a little of everything, fashion, q+a's, beauty, fitness, recipes, etc. A little of everything.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA
I love this magazine. It features Latinas from all backgrounds (cool!). I like that it uses Spanglish in the articles because it's reflective of how we speak - using both languages at once and not necessarily using one exclusively at a time.
Jessica B.
Burleson , TX
I get Latina magazine and I Love it!! It has everything you need in one magazine and you will never get bored of it!!
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
Who knew Bella Thorne was a Latina?