BY NONE

1 Year, 10 issues - Latina Magazine is the definitive fashion, beauty, and lifestyle magazine for Latina women. Latina Magazine is committed to helping each reader attain her maximum potential. Monthly coverage includes the latest information on fashion, beauty, health and fitness, career and educational opportunities, money management, parenting advice, and food and travel, as well as profiles of achievers and celebrities. see more...

Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston , TX
I love this magazine for many reasons. It talks about my hispanic heritage, it also talks about problems females deal with on a daily basis. I have a subscription which I get every month. I really love it.
Laritza A.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Bookworm Expert
Love this magazine because it brings me back to my roots and I get to read about my Latinas in Hollywood
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Bookworm Expert
I like this magazine of course because I am Latina, I like to see the news trending about Latin artist and their fashion style. I love to see the make up they wear and their style of clothing they use. I recommend it to read it has nice and interesting articles
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
No a big deal but it's kind of entertaining magazine has some coupons that are nice to use
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Burleson , TX
I get Latina magazine and I Love it!! It has everything you need in one magazine and you will never get bored of it!!
brianne p.
brianne p.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like this magazine beacause I feel like it is geared towards me more than any other magazine. A magazine about my own culture is awesome
Eva R.
Eva R.
Kearney , NE
I have been a faithful subscriber for years! I love this magazine! I enjoy the articles, fashion reviews, make up and health advice. I like that it is geared toward Hispanic women but I do think anyone would enjoy this magazine.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great magazine. I learn so much and find out all about the great Latins out there.
Karisma A.
Karisma A.
Love love love Latina magazine. I love and support my latinas, and always will. Latina magazine allows you to keep up with latest latina fashion, beauty tips, health, recipes y mas.
Mayra E.
Mayra E.
This magazine is great. It shows the other side of celerities, the latinos. It has a little of everything, fashion, q+a's, beauty, fitness, recipes, etc. A little of everything.
Indianapolis, IN
Who knew Bella Thorne was a Latina?