LATHER White Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

by Lather

Mined in China's Kaolin Mountain Range white clay has been used for centuries to beautify the complexion. This deep cleansing mask was made to help oily and acne prone skin types, but is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Pure white clay stimulates circulation and gently exfoliates away pore clogging debris. They've added rich bentonite clay to draw oils and impurities from deep within the pores. Aloe and sea algae extract soothe irritated and inflamed skin. Leaves skin silky soft and radiant. Features include: -Can be used on sensitive skin -White clay stimulates circulation to bring health and vitality-Betonite clay reaches deep into the pores to draw out oils and impurities-Tea tree oil knocks out acne causing bacteria

For the people that have used this, would you purchase again?
Start your review of LATHER White Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask!
7 months agoNew York, NY
I love this face mask so much. I’ve actually watched it suck all the gross stuff out of my acne while it’s on. It’s great for spot treatment and all over use. I use it at least once a week and sometimes more when I’m feeling extra oily. It’s the only mask I’ve tried that helps with oil/acne production but doesn’t leave me feeling dry after.
4 months ago
LATHER White Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask uploaded by Kristina B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
LATHER White Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask is amazing! My at home spa night treat for my face. Really deep cleans my pores and leaves my skin soft, even and smooth. Worth every penny in my opinion and I will definitely be buying more when I use up the container that I currently have. Can't recommend enough! #masque #spaday #influenster
a year agoAmes, IA
I really like this cleansing mask! It has a nice & smooth texture, and it feels good on my skin. It doesn’t contain exfoliating crystals or anything like that, so it’s great for people who have sensitive skin. It leaves my face feeling super soft. I received this product in my iPSYGlam Bag, and I’m so glad I did because it’s awesome!
2 years agoSacramento, CA
This stuff is incredible! I was a little nervous since i have sensitive skin but it was so gentle. I applied it to make acne spots and within a day my acne was almost gone!
3 years ago
I have very oily skin, and I think this is a very nice mask. Although it's not super cheep you only need to use the tiniest bit, so it lasts for a while. I think it's worth trying out
3 years agoFairfax, VA
This is my favorite face mask mask. It always leaves my skin feeling like new. I bought it at my local lather store. I also really love the smell, it reminds me of eucalyptus. The packaging is very clean and elegant. I've already got one of my friends to try it. Definitely a great product!
3 years agoTempe, AZ
I have mixed feelings about this clay mask when I played it on my face within the minute my face started burning a little but I sucked it up and get it on for at least 10 minutes. Taking off the mask with such a bad experience because it felt like no matter how much I scrubbed it wouldn't come off. It literally felt like oil on my face. Although after I finally took it off, my face felt pretty good.
3 years agoCovington
This Lather White Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask didn't meet my expectations at all. It is okay but it makes my skin feel dry afterwards which isn't a good feeling. There is much room for improvement and the packaging could be better. It looks boring
5 years ago
Sort of pricey, but it'll last a long time since a little goes a long way. My skin always feels cool and refreshed after use. I use it on a weekly-basis, and I have noticed a difference in the amount and severity of my breakouts since I began including it in my skincare regimen.
2 years agoMariano Comense , Como
Using it right now, let's see....smells fresh the precies fair forte amount, i ame really picky with masas but this one is bomb, i love products that dont have parabens etc...it is sopese to be a purifying mas so ill keep updated about the results.