LATHER White Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask uploaded by Kayla M.

BY LATHER

Mined in China's Kaolin Mountain Range white clay has been used for centuries to beautify the complexion. This deep cleansing mask was made to help oily and acne prone skin types, but is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Pure white clay stimulates circulation and gently exfoliates away pore clogging debris. They've added rich bentonite clay to draw oils and impurities from deep within the pores. Aloe and sea algae extract soothe irritated and inflamed skin. Leaves skin silky soft and radiant. Features include: -Can be used on sensitive skin -White clay stimulates circulation to bring health and vitality-Betonite clay reaches deep into the pores to draw out oils and impurities-Tea tree oil knocks out acne causing bacteria see more...

• For the people that have used this, would you purchase again? 2 Answers
Dejah D.
Covington
This Lather White Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask didn't meet my expectations at all. It is okay but it makes my skin feel dry afterwards which isn't a good feeling. There is much room for improvement and the packaging could be better. It looks boring
Kath P.
Doral, FL
I try this thanks to a friend that recommend to me and is one the best I ever try. Leave the skin very soft.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This stuff is incredible! I was a little nervous since i have sensitive skin but it was so gentle. I applied it to make acne spots and within a day my acne was almost gone!
s l.
Fairfax, VA
This is my favorite face mask mask. It always leaves my skin feeling like new. I bought it at my local lather store. I also really love the smell, it reminds me of eucalyptus. The packaging is very clean and elegant. I've already got one of my friends to try it. Definitely a great product!
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I have mixed feelings about this clay mask when I played it on my face within the minute my face started burning a little but I sucked it up and get it on for at least 10 minutes. Taking off the mask with such a bad experience because it felt like no matter how much I scrubbed it wouldn't come off. It literally felt like oil on my face. Although after I finally took it off, my face felt pretty good.
Sharon M.
Using it right now, let's see....smells fresh the precies fair forte amount, i ame really picky with masas but this one is bomb, i love products that dont have parabens etc...it is sopese to be a purifying mas so ill keep updated about the results.
Rachel H.
I have very oily skin, and I think this is a very nice mask. Although it's not super cheep you only need to use the tiniest bit, so it lasts for a while. I think it's worth trying out
Tiffany H.
Sort of pricey, but it'll last a long time since a little goes a long way. My skin always feels cool and refreshed after use. I use it on a weekly-basis, and I have noticed a difference in the amount and severity of my breakouts since I began including it in my skincare regimen.
Vanessa P.
Altoona, PA
I was looking for a new mask to try and came across this one last month and I'm in love. Pricey but so worth it! It smells so good and I was looking for one that wouldn't leave my face feeling dry and this one didn't. I will be purchasing again.
Shayna J.
Groveland, MA
Just used this for the first time today, and I really like it! Perfect for oily skin. Anyone that likes tea tree essential oils would like this.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the people that have used this, would you purchase again?