Lather HER Lip Conditioning Balm, .25-Ounce Jar uploaded by Maria A.

BY LATHER

LATHER lip conditioning balm is an intense, lip conditioning treatment that is infused with rich moisturizers like Avocado, Sweet Almond Oils to hydrate." see more...

Maria A.
Thornton, CO
SMELLS SO GOOD!! it feels great on your lips and it keeps them soft for a long time. I get chapped lips all the time and this is my favorite product so far. I highly recommend it. It’s amazing!!!
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
I adore this lightly exfoliating and conditioning lip balm. It is in a great small jar that makes it easy to apply by finger or brush. Even when eating it lasts a long time. The price is great as a little goes a long way. I recommend it everyone I know, especially to friends who use lip stains or lip sticks in the cooler months, as this helps the color adhere to the lips.
A'star A.
Oswego, IL
This product is great I love it it is long lasting I would recommend to a friend and it makes my skin feel great after wards it was a bit pricey but you definitely get what you pay for because this is great!
Ufffx F.
Kannapolis , NC
Good condition balm ! Would recant smells nice ! I love it , check it out guys !!! Totally worth it
jessenia t.
Feels Wonderful, Leaves Lips Smooth And Moisturise Good For Those Who Love Wearing Mate Lipsticks
Summer C.
Berea, KY
Very Good! Its Moisturizing, Smooth, And Feels Great. Definitely A Re-purchase.
Lydia V.
st, QC
I really like this product because my lips feel soft after it. I recommend it for people who have really dry lips