BY LATHER

Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
This stuff is really amazing! I use it after shaving and it leaves my skin smelling fresh. It also leaves the skin really smooth. The product doesn't leave your skin irritated especially if you have sensitive skin, I would recommend this to anyone
ray w.
South Bend, IN
My daughter uses this. I tried it while shaving my face one time and sometimes, I sneak it. It left my face incredibly soft and smooth. It smells really nice, too!
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Great gift to take care of your babe skin, make it soft and smooth. Love this pre shave oil. Great product.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Softens the skin, gives you the perfect shave and helps keep razor burn at bay. Love it. And smells great!
Jess W.
Has a god smell and works great for the shaving. Helps to deliver nice results and makes my skin feel good
Joelle W.
I've herd from my dad that using this before really helps oil the skin and get a cleaner, smoothr shave
Daniella S.
This oil helps open pores so when you shave you get to the root . super moisturizing as well.
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
Perfect preshave! leaves the skin smooth and silky. no irritation or razor burn!
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
This made my skin very soft! I love the scent of this product too! Very cool
Fatama T.
Dhaka , Bangladesh
it does a great job of improving the quality of shave - there's definitely a clear value to adding pre-shave oil to your routine, and it can also stand on its own as a substitute for shaving cream when necessary.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Hmmm. Lather Her? So why is it on the gentlemen's products?