BY LATHER

Sofia B.
Fairfax, VA
I love the brand Lather, I think all their products are high-quality and this goes along with this AHA Facial therapy extract. I like the way it feels on my skin and how my skin absorbs it so quickly, The finish is very soft hydrating and smooth. Definitely makes me feel more confident in my skin because of how it leaves my skin feeling. Recommend this to anyone who's looking for a AHA therapy extract. This is also not a cream it's almost like a serum. I will keep buying this and I recommend anyone to get it
Leah P.
I love this!! I only use it at night because it reddens my skin for a little while, but it works. You can feel it working, and I started seeing a difference in about a week. My wrinkles are reducing and my skin looks much healthier.
Lindsey M.
Vancouver
I highly recommend this facial treatment for anyone in search of a good AHA face cream but especially those with oily, acne prone skin. I apply it at night before bed, and in the morning it leaves my skin soft and radiant with no oily residue. Amazinggg!