LATHER AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose

by Lather

LATHER's rich hand treatment contains alpha hydroxy acids - natural substances derived from fruits, sugars and various plants. AHA's encourage cell renewal that effectively minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and age spots. In addition, infusions of chamomile, combined with evening primrose and lemongrass help maintain soft and healthy looking hands. Features include: -LATHER's best seller -Helps maintain soft and healthy looking hands-Natural citrus extracts encourage cell renewal which effectively minimize the appearance of wrinkles and age spots-Quick penetration without greasy feel-Safflower oil and evening primrose deeply moisturize skin

Where can you purchase this line of products?
Start your review of LATHER AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose!
Mary F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I receive this item in my fabfitfun box and I love it! It smells amazing and my hands are so soft! I started using this as my facial moisturizer since it's been so dry this year and it's been working wonderfully! Great product!
Jennifer M.
Winnetka, Il
I got this item in the fabfitfun subscription box.I was impressed with this item at first but after using it further it doesn't seem to moisturize my skin. It smells great and is not greasy but the quality is just not there. I always have extremely dry skin during the winter but this just doesn't pass the test.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this in my FitFabFun box. It isn't slummy but also isn't stiff as a brick. Leaves my hands feeling hydrated. It also has a different smell but not a bad smell. Kind of like a seaweed wrap smell. I like that I don't feel sticky when I use it and it seems to last long.
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this in my fab fit fun box and love it!! I wash my hands a lot at both jobs.. combine that with the coming winter months and my wedding at the end and you've got an amazing product here! I highly recommend it!
Stacey  T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hands get so dry and itch to the point where my hands feel so raw and hurt and now that I found this I'm having so much better luck!! The smell is great! Not too over powering. I love that it has a thickness to it. I'm not a huge fan of water consistency creams and lotions. A little bit goes a long way. I always put some on before bed and I always wake up to my hands feeling smooth, soft and hydrated.
Maggie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love love love this. You get a ton of product in the container, it smells great but isn't too overpowering, and it is so thick and moisturizing! I have super dry hands and I slather this on every night before I go to bed.
Gaby C.
I got this from the FABFITFUN Box. My hands were super super dry and as soon as I put the lotion on my hands they felt way better! My skin stop drying out as quick. Now what I need is to drink more water to help my skin stay moisturized.
Tiffany H.
BEST hand cream I've ever used. I sometimes get eczema on my hands, leaving the skin dry and cracked. I have tried SO MANY products for this skin condition, including sebamed, which is supposed to be for problem skin, and even prescribed skin medicine. I don't normally like to use lotions, but I received this LATHER AHA hand creme in a Fabfitfun box and decided to give it a try. I am SO glad I did because it heals my eczema better than anything else I've tried! I like the texture, which is not too thin/watery, but also not super thick. When I use it specifically for dry skin, I do reapply often, but that works better for me than other products that might seem to "moisturize" more except they don't heal me. Even with all that reapplying, I only need a little at a time so the jar lasted me a long time. I am very sensitive to scents (part of the reason I don't like lotion), but have no problem with this one. I love this cream so much I am on my second jar!
Debra B.
Holland, PA
Every LATHER product I have tried, I love. I have sensitive skin which is especially dry right now. It is thick but not super thick- easy to spread. In the jar it has a pleasant smell but that wears off quickly once applied. Very effective for dry hands and feet. The tub is a large size and lasts a long time because you don't need excessive amounts. I use a cosmetic spatula to scoop it out. Love that it's cruelty free!
Briana W.
Cross Plains, WI
LATHER AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose uploaded by Briana W.
I received this in a subscription box and it’s been one of the most used products I’ve gotten. I’m not a huge fan of the scent (it is a light scent but reminds me of a Ponds Cold Cream). However, it works wonders for my hands, especially during the dry, winter months. It’s coats your skin nicely but doesn’t leave a greasy feel. I like to put this on before bed so my hands can soak it up all night. I wake up with the softest hands ever!