BY GENERIC

Create the effects of blistering, burnt or ripped skin with this Latex Liquid Makeup. Whether you're dressing up for a holiday party, preparing to go out trick-or-treating with your kids or performing in a scary movie or play, this product will give... see more...

Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Love liquid latex to achieve the perfect torn or ripped skin look... add in safety pins or thread to make face looked stitched or what have you !!! Perfect Halloween must have accessory !! Can get it from any Halloween store or online !!!
Warren S.
Warren S.
So you would be surprised at how this product can really assist you in using household objects such as toilet paper and mixing it together applying it with A skin adhesive stays on for a long time definitely recommend for scary looks or in my example a facelift 🎃
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
I used this for my first time face fx look and it was okay not the best but it did last. It is easy to apply I got mines at spirit store but you can find it at any drug store. If you are on a budget then yes you can buy it and it will stay on it will be a little painful to remove depending on where you apply it.
Equannie L.
Equannie L.
I love the stuff and it helps me create dramatic looks for Halloween no matter how gruesome and stomach sick it may be. It can help you create things out of your imagination that are so fun and so cool are usually can find this in my local party city or other craft stores
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
York, PA
I LOVE this product!! My skin is very sensitive and many liquid latex products have made my skin break out. However, this one hasn’t. I use this about 3-4 times during the Halloween season just because of going to parties. It also stays on and doesn’t crack!!
April P.
April P.
Nashville
Liquid latex helps me transform every year! I wouldn't do Halloween without this product. We enjoy being zombies and liquid latex is the only way to create the exact effect. Below is an example of what I've been able to do with the product in the past.
Cierra F.
Cierra F.
This stuff is amazing for special FX makeup! I used it several times and all of my friends loved it! It pretty easy to apply but it took my a couple of practice runs to get it right. I would definitely buy again considering it was only $2.94 at Walmart!
Mi'lena C.
Mi'lena C.
This liquid latex makes the job a lot easier when it comes to zombie makeup. It dries quickly and it very affordable. It makes the wounds look so realistic and there’s no waiting time and it is not messy what so ever I would most definitely buy again
Venessa P.
Venessa P.
Lithonia , GA
This was very affordable and just what I needed. It was a bit difficult to work with and had an odd smell but it did the trick. I’m giving it 2 stars because my skin didn’t really like this product. This may work better for someone else
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Love this stuff!! It’s definitely a must have for to do anything fun with your makeup. Yes it was hard when I first started to use it. It is long lasting up until you have to take it off. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.