BY GENERIC

Create the effects of blistering, burnt or ripped skin with this Latex Liquid Makeup. Whether you're dressing up for a holiday party, preparing to go out trick-or-treating with your kids or performing in a scary movie or play, this product will give... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up since I want to use it for a Halloween look. This was my first time using liquid latex and I was surprised on how easy it was to use! I have sensitive skin so I was very concerned on how it would irritate it so I tested a spot out and it didn't effect me in anyway. I think I got this for 2 dollars at Menards. Well worth the money and so easy for beginners!
Warren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So you would be surprised at how this product can really assist you in using household objects such as toilet paper and mixing it together applying it with A skin adhesive stays on for a long time definitely recommend for scary looks or in my example a facelift 🎃
Equannie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the stuff and it helps me create dramatic looks for Halloween no matter how gruesome and stomach sick it may be. It can help you create things out of your imagination that are so fun and so cool are usually can find this in my local party city or other craft stores
April P.
Nashville
Liquid latex helps me transform every year! I wouldn't do Halloween without this product. We enjoy being zombies and liquid latex is the only way to create the exact effect. Below is an example of what I've been able to do with the product in the past.
Vanessa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for my first time face fx look and it was okay not the best but it did last. It is easy to apply I got mines at spirit store but you can find it at any drug store. If you are on a budget then yes you can buy it and it will stay on it will be a little painful to remove depending on where you apply it.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! Endless possibilities to make something cool with this. Sticks great to skin and holds colors well after it dries. Really an awesome product because my skin had no irritation after use!
Sarah M.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product!! My skin is very sensitive and many liquid latex products have made my skin break out. However, this one hasn’t. I use this about 3-4 times during the Halloween season just because of going to parties. It also stays on and doesn’t crack!!
Cierra F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing for special FX makeup! I used it several times and all of my friends loved it! It pretty easy to apply but it took my a couple of practice runs to get it right. I would definitely buy again considering it was only $2.94 at Walmart!
Mi'lena C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liquid latex makes the job a lot easier when it comes to zombie makeup. It dries quickly and it very affordable. It makes the wounds look so realistic and there’s no waiting time and it is not messy what so ever I would most definitely buy again
Meagan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Halloween makeup is my ultimate favorite. This product is perfect for making those bloody cuts and scratches for the ultimate Halloween look. Get real looking looks using this. Super easy to apply, price is great, and a little goes a long way!!
Amanda H.
I just bought this. I have no idea how to use it. HALP.