BY GENERIC

Create the effects of blistering, burnt or ripped skin with this Latex Liquid Makeup. Whether you're dressing up for a holiday party, preparing to go out trick-or-treating with your kids or performing in a scary movie or play, this product will give... see more...

Warren S.
So you would be surprised at how this product can really assist you in using household objects such as toilet paper and mixing it together applying it with A skin adhesive stays on for a long time definitely recommend for scary looks or in my example a facelift 🎃
Equannie L.
I love the stuff and it helps me create dramatic looks for Halloween no matter how gruesome and stomach sick it may be. It can help you create things out of your imagination that are so fun and so cool are usually can find this in my local party city or other craft stores
Vanessa M.
I used this for my first time face fx look and it was okay not the best but it did last. It is easy to apply I got mines at spirit store but you can find it at any drug store. If you are on a budget then yes you can buy it and it will stay on it will be a little painful to remove depending on where you apply it.
Cierra F.
This stuff is amazing for special FX makeup! I used it several times and all of my friends loved it! It pretty easy to apply but it took my a couple of practice runs to get it right. I would definitely buy again considering it was only $2.94 at Walmart!
Mi'lena C.
This liquid latex makes the job a lot easier when it comes to zombie makeup. It dries quickly and it very affordable. It makes the wounds look so realistic and there’s no waiting time and it is not messy what so ever I would most definitely buy again
kennedy s.
this is such a good product i recommend it for anyone who is interested in special effects makup. i personally thought that this product was easy to use and very accessible!! i would definitely buy this product again for halloween!!
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
I love latex skin for Halloween because you can create almost anything with it. I bought it at party city in Greenville. The price rangers from how much you want or what brand you choose. I would definitely buy it again!
Thais Q.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite product to Halloween... It's really affordable and the effect that they create is AMAZING! I use in every Halloween! It was way mor then I expected! I buy every year and I'll recommend to everyone
Ricky G.
Easley, SC
Superb stuff. Accidentally spilled it on a chair and some pants and had to throw the pants out. So be careful with this stuff. Best friend used this to make fake skin on me and I had gotten so many compliments on it.
Aaliyah C.
Wilmington, OH
I used this product whenever I did haunted house projects. Even though I didn't use it on myself, it works great for different effects like accidents, zombies, deep cuts. Puts a nice chill to a spooky look.
Amanda H.
I just bought this. I have no idea how to use it. HALP.