Latex Flesh 1 Gallon uploaded by Amber L.

BY CINEMA SECRETS

Natural Liquid Latex sports a subtle flesh tone.Ê Use to blend latex or foam latex appliances and to create dramatic age effects.Ê The uses of Flesh Latex in your Halloween Character looks are endless!Ê Simply let your imagination go wild!Ê Due to the... see more...

Christina  M.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is perfect for creating the perfect zombie, monster, wound, any gory thing you need to create this Halloween! It's the only product I can't live without in SFX makeup kit. I will always buy this again!
Leia V.
Kingston, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product. Especially for Halloween for all of the fx effects. They sell it at a variety of different stores. It lasts a decent amount of time. But I would definitely buy this product again.
Kaela ✌.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always been my go-to for any Halloween or scary look! I love how it dries down, and it is very easy to work with. It has never caused me any issues. I love it!
Kassandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this !! Easy to put on. Doesn’t burn. I have used this a couple times. Try it on your wrist before putting it on your face or anywhere else.
Brittany E.
MCDONOUGH, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and I love creating little prosthetics and designing our favorite Halloween looks with this liquid latex. Very affordable and easy to use.
Allyson W.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for a Halloween party last week and I loved it. It was easy to apply and looked realistic. Great price, great product!
Andrea M.
Bell, CA
This, aside from ben nye latex is really good. Unfortunately like others ive used, has a smell to it that takes getting used to.