by Instant Pot Company

Instant Pot IP-LUX60-ENW-MM Stainless Steel 6-Quart 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker: Works as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saut?/browning and warmer 10 micro-processor-controlled programs: soup, meat/stew, bean/chili, poultry, saut? steam, rice, porridge, multigrain and slow cook 3-ply bottom 18/8 food-grade 304 stainless steel inner pot is dishwasher safe and eliminates health concerns from non-stick coating 3 temperature settings for saute and slow cooker functions 24-hour delayed start timer Manual pressure setting for up to 240 minute cook time Automatic keep-warm Cooking with pressure saves cooking time up to 70 percent The Silicone Mini Mitts allow better grip on the inner pot whilst Sauting or transfering the inner pot out of the base. 10 proven safety mechanisms, UL and ULC certified Safety without Compromise: Safety Lid Lock prevents accidental opening while the cooker is pressurized; Pressure Regulator ensures working pressure to be under the safety limit of 15.23psi (105kpa); Smart detection of leaky lid (e.g. steam release is at open position); Anti-blockage Vent design prevents food debris from blocking the vent; Using a magnetic sensor, Lid Position Detection monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe zone for pressure cooking; Automatic Pressure Controller keeps pressure always in the safe range; Excess Pressure Protection releases excess pressure into internal chamber in extreme situation; Automatic Temperature Control regulates temperature based on the type of program being selected; High Temperature monitoring avoids burning food; Electrical current and temperature fuse cuts off power if the current or internal temperature exceeds safety limits. What's in the Box? Instant Pot (Base with Power Cable, Stainless Steel Inner Pot, stainless steel Lid with Anti-Block Shield, Steam Release and Silicone Sealing Ring) Accessory Set (Steaming Rack, Rice Paddle, Soup Ladle, Rice

Is the Instant Pot really easier than just regular cooking? Does the food taste just as good? If so what is your go to meal in your instant pot?
Start your review of LATEST MODEL Instant Pot IP-LUX60-ENW Stainless Steel 6-in-1 Pressure Cooker with Mini Mitts!
Picayune, MS
I think pot definitely saved my life in regards to time saving and labor on prepping meals. I am a single mother and this gets the job done without the hassle of so many pots and pans. I would definitely recommend this product.
Dairy Free
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Target
Okay , so I was skeptical the first time I seen it . And then i heard and saw people raving . And then my family was raving . So I asked for it for Christmas . Dang, it is a gamechanger. I was scared of it the first couple of times , because the manual can be a little intimidating . Dont let that get to you . Maaaan, I made better pulled pork than the BBQ places I love . In 1 hour . Casseroles , cakes , stew , you name it . Great investment.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Cleveland, GA
I absolutely LOVE my instant pot! I got it for Christmas this past year & its one of the best presents I have ever received! I am not a huge fan of cooking and love to cut my time down on doing it however I can and this certsinly has helped me to learn to enjoy cooking again! Everything I have made cooks to perfection!
No Special Diet
Maryville
It is amazing! It takes less time to cook food! No matter what it is I want, it is super quick! I cooked corned beef in under 2 hours. Normally it would take 8 hours! Super tender. Potatoes only took 5 minutes! I use this all of the time. Less time spent on cooking and more time spent with family!
Paleo, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Arabi, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my Christmas present for my self, I cooked a Roast with veggies and Brown gravy with Rice,. The Roast was so Tender and delicious it only took an hour to cook everything, without this Gem I would have been cooking for hours and having to stop and check the pot, I will definitely be using it for dinner alot
No Special Diet
North Haledon, NJ
I love this, and I use it almost every day.  It's great for rice, and it makes perfect, peelable boiled eggs.   I think everyone has to experiment and see what they love in it.  I don't use if for everything, and neither will you, but you'll find a number of things you love to cook in it and you'll be thrilled.  It cleans up very easily too.
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo