BY LATE JULY SNACKS

Authentic restaurant style tortilla chips rolled extra thin with the flavorful addition of chia and quinoa.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Whole Ground Corn, Organic Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Quinoa, Sea Salt.

Buy on Walmart
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is a good alternative to Tostitos chips because they do not contain GMO‘s or artificial ingredients. They are very thin and breakable so they don’t stand up well to thick dips, but they do taste good and I like the healthy addition of omega-3 fatty acid‘s.
Ally S.
By faaaaaarrrr our favorite organic tortilla chips! Especially the lime flavored one. They are crisps and have extra nutrients in them in the form of ancient grains. Wonderful flavor. They could only be better if there was zero sugar added. Especially for the kiddos ;) Love the brand though and highly recommend!
Liz B.
Champaign, IL
These organic tortilla chips are a great addition to some fresh made guac. Definitely delicious. All organic low calorie and good for you. Good crunch like restaurant style. I would recommend to others. They can be bought at Meijer usually on sale with the other organic chips.
Sarah H.
Norwell, MA
This is our go-to chip and dip companion... whether is homemade guacamole, Whole Foods chipotle garlic salsa or hummus this chip is our fav to dip. :)
Alyssa V.
These are so good! Just the right amount of salt and crunch. Not sure how much nutritional value the chia and quinoa bring, but they're delicious!
Nicole D.
usa
These are great and we love to use hummus with them or other healthy dips. We don't have them.much but when we do we buy two bags
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Yum! I just bought these to try for the first time and they're so delicious. Very crispy and tastes amazing with salsa
Jocelyne B.
Love this chips! Especially since they are organic and non-gmo and healthy compared to the other chips at the store.
Camille H.
My new favorite tortilla chip! I especially love how they're lightly salted and infused with chia and quinoa.
Alake T.
Late July® Snacks Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips Organic Chia and Quinoa
I love this chips, with and without dip. It's base is mainly corn, and it doesn't taste any different from corn chips. It's lightly salted and really nice and crispy All the time when I purchase it. I love the fact that it's usda organic and has really clean ingredients. Most of all it's really tasty. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.