BY LATE JULY SNACKS

• Whole Grain 8 g or More Per Serving
  • Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
  • Jane Goodall Good for All
  • Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International

My two young sons and I created these new cookies together. I wanted them to have whole grains and calcium and they wanted them to have real chocolate and to help animals! I've tried to raise my sons to have a strong bond with animals and nature and to treat all living things with respect. Continuing to nurture this bond is why we decided to feature endangered animals on our new cookies, whey we're donating to the Jane Goodall Institute and why we will only ever produce certified USDA Organic products.
Nicole & the Late July Family

Other Ingredients

Organic whole wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic powdered evaporated cane juice with organic cornstarch, organic wheat flour, organic oleic sunflower oil and/or organic oleic safflower oil, organic palm oil, organic cocoa butter, organic chocolate liquor, organic cocoa processed with alkali, organic brown rice syrup, organic powdered milk, calcium carbonate, organic vanilla extract, natural flavors, sodium bicarbonate, soy lecithin, sea salt.

Allergens: Contains wheat, milk, and soy.

Produced without dangerous pesticides

No trans fats or high fructose corn syrup

No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives

Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
OMG OMG OMG OMG These are so delicious and amazing!! But they are actually hard to find. Ive only bought these once when they were on sale and it is hard to not eat the entire box (also because there aren't very many in the box) I love all of Late July products
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I love these miniature sandwich cookies but most of all my two-year-old loves the sandwich cookies. She actually passed her own lunch for all of these cookies.
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
These are good and obviously a much healthier choice, but I would still prefer to just eat Oreos :p and yes I know they are worse to have but so good.
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
These are great. I haven't bought them but i was gifted them and they are very tasty. I love anything natural and organic
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
I've never tried them but they sound delicious. And even better is organic and I think the price is about right.
Alicia M.
I love these little cookies. They taste really close to the branded kinds and have ingredients I can pronounce!
Marcella C.
Miami, Florida
These are delicious!! I tried them at a friends house and got hooked! Love the fact that it has all natural ingredients. My kids liked them too! The box didn't last long.
Joy W.
Do they taste like Oreos?
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
Has anyone tried these before? Whats you're opinion on them let me know?
Tammy T.