Late July® Snacks Multigrain Tortilla Chips Mild Green Mojo

by Late July Snacks

Green chiles with cheese & a hint of lime.

NGREDIENTS: Organic Whole Ground Corn, Organic Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Late July Organic Mild Green Mojo Seasoning (Sea Salt, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Green Bell Pepper, Organic Parsley, Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Organic Lime Juice Powder (Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Lime Juice), Organic Cheese Flavor, Organic Cheddar Cheese [(Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Disodium Phosphate], Organic Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Lactic Acid), Organic Brown Rice, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Grain & Seed Blend (Organic Flax, Organic Millet, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Quinoa, Organic Amaranth), Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar.

What kind of flavor do these have
These look delicious! Where do you get them and do they have spices on them?
How would you describe the taste?? I'm curious if I'd like them or not
Start your review of Late July® Snacks Multigrain Tortilla Chips Mild Green Mojo!
How would you rate this product?
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Late July chips and the flavor that got me addicted to begin with. It’s such a unique flavor, but is close to a Cooler Ranch Dorito chip, but without all the added chemicals. These are usually always on special at my local grocer and they’re a great deal for the quality of food!
San Diego, Ca
These chips are da bomb! They are so flavorful and I love eating my guacamole or Bitchin’ Sauce with these. I wish the bag was a little bigger for the price but I still get em.
Auburn, CA
Omg these chips are so good! They are super crunchy and filled with little seeds. They're zesty and full of flavor! I purchase mine from Whole Foods. They're gluten free which is a must for me, and all of their flavors are delicious!
Camas, WA
I love late july products. They just keep coming out with a really great flavorful flavored chips that I can't stop eating before I knew it the whole bag is gone. I have to make sure he play some in a bowl so I don't do that anymore. Really great with my salsa.
One of my go-to healthy option snacks! These babies go quite quickly whenever I get them and are well worth the price. Cheesy with a hint of lime, they're exceptionally delightful just on their own, but pair well with a nice homemade guacamole as well. Just wonderful if you like a tortilla chip with character!
Great for dips or by it self. The flavor of the chip is zesty and leaves you wanting more. The price is comparable and they are worth a try if you've never had them. I got them for a party once and they were a hit
These Late July chips are amazing !!! I love this flavor, it is a little bit spicy, but entirely delicious! This product packs a ton of flavor. They are affordable and can be found in local grocery stores.
These organic gluten-free multigrain snack chips are delicious! I love that they're organic and multigrain - healthy snacks that I don't feel guilty about eating. This mild green mojito flavor is flavorful and has enough tang!
Lake Worth, FL
These chips are so so good! We used to buy them every time they were on sale and for a long time they were my favorite. Definitely dip them in salsa or hummus. I would buy again! They're just kinda expensive
These chips are addicting! I buy them at whole foods whenever they are 2 for $4 that is the best deal! Because usually they are $3.69 each, so it's a total bargain! I do not like too much spice but these chips have just enough heat for me. Also it's a total plus that they are gluten free and organic! Best chips I've ever had hands down!