Late July® Snacks Multigrain Tortilla Chips Mild Green Mojo

by Late July Snacks

Green chiles with cheese & a hint of lime.

NGREDIENTS: Organic Whole Ground Corn, Organic Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Late July Organic Mild Green Mojo Seasoning (Sea Salt, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Green Bell Pepper, Organic Parsley, Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Organic Lime Juice Powder (Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Lime Juice), Organic Cheese Flavor, Organic Cheddar Cheese [(Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Disodium Phosphate], Organic Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Lactic Acid), Organic Brown Rice, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Grain & Seed Blend (Organic Flax, Organic Millet, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Quinoa, Organic Amaranth), Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar.

What kind of flavor do these have
These look delicious! Where do you get them and do they have spices on them?
How would you describe the taste?? I'm curious if I'd like them or not
Start your review of Late July® Snacks Multigrain Tortilla Chips Mild Green Mojo!
How would you rate this product?
I'm literally addicted to Late July's chips, and this flavor is one of my favorites. The flavor is nice but not overpowering. I love it with mango salsa and a margarita. I'll definitely buy it again!
Wilton Manors, FL
I discovered these last week and now on my second bag. I love that it is an organic product. Love the taste, and goes great with guacamole ... also great with a margarita Purchased it at Target.
Harrisburg, PA
These are amazing! I'm always looking for new flavors of chips and late july always seem to have the most delicious and creative flavors. Would definitely buy these again, so delicious!
Sacramento, CA
These are Doritos for adults. They are so yummy and go great with salsa and guacamole. The ingredients are natural and don't make me feel bloated or sick all day. Definitely recommend these for your next party.
Boulder, Colorado
Good chip not my favorite but they do pack a lot of flavor in them . The all natural is what I like about this brand too . They are spicy but a good green chile flavor to them
These are really good. They aren't too spicy, they have a subtle lime taste. They also are a healthy snack, if your trying to cut down on carbs, these are a good choice.
Trenton, KY
I really love this company. I wish more stores in my area would carry their products. However, these chips are pretty good. The flavor isn't too intense, but offers a little kick. LOVE them!
Deerfield Beach, FL
These chips are my favorite to pair with guacamole! These are jet-packed with firey flavor, and they don't have that blah corn chip taste. These are the only chips I'll eat now, and I continue to recommend them to friends. They're expensive, but so worth it!
Littleton, CO
This are the most delicious chips ever, and makes me feel good that they are made with wholesome ingredients that I can feed my boys. Keep an eye out for sales at vitamin cottage and you can stock up on them.
These are my favorite tortilla chips! They're flavorful, organic, gluten free, and fairly healthy. I like using them to dip in my hummus. My only complaint is they're hard to find new stores around me.