Late July® Snacks Multigrain Tortilla Chips Dude Ranch uploaded by Marinna R.

BY LATE JULY SNACKS

Tangy sour cream & a perfect blend of herbs and spices.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Whole Ground Corn, Organic Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Late July Organic Dude Ranch™ Seasoning (Organic Sour Cream Powder [(Organic Cream, Cultures, Lactic Acid), Organic NonFat Milk Solids and Citric Acid], Sea Salt, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Tomato Powder, Organic Cheddar Cheese [(Organic Milk, Cultures, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Disodium Phosphate], Organic Onion Powder, Organic Vinegar Powder (Organic Maltodextrin, Organic White Distilled Vinegar), Natural Flavor, Organic Paprika, Organic Spices, Organic Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Organic Brown Rice, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Grain & Seed Blend (Organic Flax, Organic Millet, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Quinoa, Organic Amaranth), Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar.

CONTAINS MILK

Ally S.
1,066 reviews
By faaaaaarrrr our favorite organic tortilla chips! Especially the lime flavored one. They are crisps and have extra nutrients in them in the form of ancient grains. Wonderful flavor. They could only be better if there was zero sugar added. Especially for the kiddos ;) Love the brand though and highly recommend!
Natalie P.
Cheyenne, WY
These chips are the bomb! Love the ingredients. They don't taste quite the same as Doritos cooler ranch but I think I like them even better! Just wish they were more widely available.
Marinna R.
Mountain View, CA
As you can see by the picture I've attached to my review... The bag is empty! These are so good! I'd consider these the healthy alternative to the Dorito's ranch flavor-but better. These are organic, gluten free, 100% whole grain, and have no artificial flavors or GMOs. I got these as part of a gourmetgifts.com gift basket and I will definitely be buying more!
Anna H.
1,351 reviews
I swear they made these chips so well you cant tell that they aren't that other brand name chips that are so unhealthy for you. Late July nailed the Dud Ranch chip and made it healthy but tasty. I didn't think that a multi grain chip could be this good but it is.
Kirsten G.
Wallingford, CT
I love everything about this brand, but this is my favorite flavor chip that they make. These snacks are organic, non-GMO, and whole grain. You could not ask for more. They are expensive but well worth it. These are snacks you can feel good giving to your kids.
Eric K.
OMG I am a person who loves his chips but I wanted a healthy option and I found it in these. I even got my friends to try them and they could not tell the difference from Doritios so that is a good thing.
Ariana A.
New york, NY
These chips are amazing! you can and will end up eating the entire bag in one sitting. a great alternative to dorito cool ranch chips.
Ashley P.
Found these at CVS near the organics in the snack aisle…I love them! An organic, grain-filled, tasty snack that is guilt-free
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
These chips are soooooo good. Be careful when you first buy them because I swear you will become addicted!
Jennie T.
It's hard to find good gluten free snacks but this is one of the best! Nice flavor