GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLate July Snacks
LATE JULY Snacks Multigrain Dude Ranch Tortilla Chips, 55 oz Bag

LATE JULY® Snacks Multigrain Dude Ranch Tortilla Chips, 5.5 oz. Bag

by Late July Snacks

Our Dude Ranch tortilla chips are made with tangy sour cream & a perfect blend of herbs and spices. Late July is the sweet spot of summer. Each bite of our Dude Ranch Tortilla Chips takes us back to that carefree time with friends and family. Perfect for dipping or eating on their own, these versatile and delicious chips will satisfy everyone in the family. Since 2003, we have remained devoted to transforming the food industry by creating the most delicious snacks in the world using organic and non-GMO ingredients. Thank you for helping us with our mission.

Are these any good? They look pretty good.
Start your review of LATE JULY® Snacks Multigrain Dude Ranch Tortilla Chips, 5.5 oz. Bag!
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
Things were quite good and bought them because they were on sale. I was pleasantly surprised but for the price, I would probably not purchase again
Anna H.
2,309 reviews
I swear they made these chips so well you cant tell that they aren't that other brand name chips that are so unhealthy for you. Late July nailed the Dud Ranch chip and made it healthy but tasty. I didn't think that a multi grain chip could be this good but it is.
Christina T.
Minneapolis, MN
I really like the Late July brand. The dude ranch flavor is a delicious, guilt-free snack!
Jennie T.
It's hard to find good gluten free snacks but this is one of the best! Nice flavor
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
These chips are soooooo good. Be careful when you first buy them because I swear you will become addicted!
Marinna R.
Hillsboro, OR
LATE JULY® Snacks Multigrain Dude Ranch Tortilla Chips, 5.5 oz. Bag uploaded by Marinna R.
As you can see by the picture I've attached to my review... The bag is empty! These are so good! I'd consider these the healthy alternative to the Dorito's ranch flavor-but better. These are organic, gluten free, 100% whole grain, and have no artificial flavors or GMOs. I got these as part of a gourmetgifts.com gift basket and I will definitely be buying more!
Jennifer  O.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I like these chips. Nice flavor. Seem to be healthier as they are multigrain. Extra crispy. Excited to try the other flavors.
christina B.
These are addictive! You will not be able to put the bag down so be very prepared for that!
ASTA B.
Coburn, PA
Great flavor but they are super crunchy, therefore my gums and roof of my mouth are often times not feeling so great after eating them.
Ashley N.
Butler, NJ
Good for you and full of flavor !!!!! You can’t go wrong with this snack. Amazing flavor and great quality ingredients.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...