BY LATE JULY SNACKS

Flaky, buttery tasting crackers.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar).

CONTAINS Wheat. Made in a plant that also processes milk, soy, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.

Buy on Walmart
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
The taste is delicious, but I’m not a fan of the texture. They have the texture of a gluten free product and it is hard for me to get used to new textures. My daughter loves them because they are all she knows but I wouldn’t recommend unless you are eating with a dip and not alone. It was a disappointment.
Greg-Dani M.
As a mom and wife I really care about the ingredients that go into baking the crackers we buy. I have found that Late July Crackers not only use quality ingredients but I love that they use organic flour. The flavor is delicious and I feel confident that my family is getting a healthy tasty snack.
Kelly  C.
Fort Collins, CO
My boys love crackers! All kinds. But the butter rounds are their favorites. I'm reluctant to buy Ritz because we try to steer clear of gmos as much as possible in this house. This has the buttery salty flavor you associate with Ritz but without the annoying additives. Definitely a fan favorite here. Highly recommend.
Kirsten G.
Wallingford, CT
My kids love Ritz crackers but I hate the ingredients in them. We buy this brand instead. This brand has organic, non-GMO, health snacks for your whole family. Everything is delicious.
Tara M.
These crackers are fantastic. And the great thing about them is they taste great but they have less of the bad stuff like other cracker brands
Jess B.
My mom & I are known to go through these crackers by the box when we get on a cheese & crackers spree. Delicious! Perfect crunch & flavor.
Kathryn S.
Silverdale, WA
If you're looking to substitute your run of the mill ritz cracker, these are just the thing! They are airy, crisp and flavorful!
Kimberlyn R.
These are amazing for organic crackers!! They taste almost like Ritz. Just put some cheese on them and you're all set!!!
Tamera R.
These crackers are so much better than Ritz! Rich, tasty and amazing! Try these with cheese spread or sharp cheddar.
Brittany T.
Hoboken, NJ
These crackers taste EXACTLY like Ritz. I love them! I was worried I wouldn't like them but I love them