Late July Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Nacho Chipotle 5.5 oz - Vegan uploaded by Sarah L.Late July Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Nacho Chipotle 5.5 oz - Vegan uploaded by Sarah L.

BY LATE JULY SNACKS

My family and I are obsesses with the amazingly delicious flavors served up at our favorite taco trucks, so we had them in mind as we created our newest chips. Made with organic, non-GMO stone ground corn, each flavor was inspired by the sauces and peppers that are offered on the side with every order. We hope you find our Clasicos as fantastico as we do! Nicole Bernard Dawes - Founder, CEO & Taco Truck Fanatic see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I always prefer to choose organic over any other food item, but my downfall are Doritos extremely unhealthy chips. I tried Late Julys Nacho Chipotle classic tortilla chips and they taste almost exactly like cheesy Doritos! Amazing! The same great cheesy, salty flavor without the added chemicals and artificial preservatives. Great for the beach or camping. Thanks, Late July! Yum.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I love Late July chips! They make me feel better about eating something like a chip. Organic, delicious and they have tons of flavors! I think I even saw cookies by them!?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Bay St Louis, MS
Omg love love love these chips. The taste is so good I could keep eating and never stop
Julia M.
Julia M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these chips! They taste very similar to Doritos, but without all the crazy ingredients and artificial colors. Price is a bit steep, especially in comparison to other brands and for the amount you get. It's worth it though. I have a lot of allergies and whatnot, so it's nice to have something like this that I can actually eat! Love Late July!
JoAnne O.
JoAnne O.
These chips are so tasty, and yet they taste so clean! Very flavorful, but nothing extra that makes it seem like I'm eating seasoning only. I purchased these in a 16 count snack pack of organic chips and I'm glad I did! I will buy again and again!
Sheila A.
Sheila A.
Healthy and delicious! Now I don't have to be guilty when grabbing some chips.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?