Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Nacho Chipotle uploaded by Shamima R.Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Nacho Chipotle uploaded by Sarah L.Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Nacho Chipotle uploaded by Sarah L.

BY LATE JULY SNACKS

Our Nacho Chipotle chips are made with whole ground yellow corn and generously covered in organic cheese blended with a hint of chipotle pepper.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Whole Ground Yellow Corn, Expeller Pressed Non-GMO Sunflower Oil and/or Expeller Pressed Non-GMO Safflower Oil, Non-GMO Nacho Chipotle Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Organic Cheddar Cheese [(Organic Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Disodium Phosphate], Sea Salt, Organic Whey, Organic Buttermilk, Organic Nonfat Milk, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Organic Spices, Lactic Acid, Natural Extractives of Paprika, Citric Acid, Organic Chipotle Pepper Powder).

Buy on Jet.com*
I love these Late July chips, because not only do they taste amazing, have a great crunch, and have the texture to stand up to even the thickest of chip dips, they're also Gluten Free, organic, as well as whole-grain. Which is very hard to even find one of in snacks these days. Such a great brand, one to really trust when you are trying to eat healthier!
Ally S.
By faaaaaarrrr our favorite organic tortilla chips! Especially the lime flavored one. They are crisps and have extra nutrients in them in the form of ancient grains. Wonderful flavor. They could only be better if there was zero sugar added. Especially for the kiddos ;) Love the brand though and highly recommend!
Ally S.
Julia M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these chips! They taste very similar to Doritos, but without all the crazy ingredients and artificial colors. Price is a bit steep, especially in comparison to other brands and for the amount you get. It's worth it though. I have a lot of allergies and whatnot, so it's nice to have something like this that I can actually eat! Love Late July!
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Delicious 😋. Doritos are one of my favorite snacks and when I try to eat healthy I had to decrease my consumption. This snack is delicious but doesn't make me feel guilty. It is made with Organic yellow corn and is GMO free.
Sarah L.
I always prefer to choose organic over any other food item, but my downfall are Doritos extremely unhealthy chips. I tried Late Julys Nacho Chipotle classic tortilla chips and they taste almost exactly like cheesy Doritos! Amazing! The same great cheesy, salty flavor without the added chemicals and artificial preservatives. Great for the beach or camping. Thanks, Late July! Yum.
JoAnne O.
These chips are so tasty, and yet they taste so clean! Very flavorful, but nothing extra that makes it seem like I'm eating seasoning only. I purchased these in a 16 count snack pack of organic chips and I'm glad I did! I will buy again and again!
Amanda C.
I love Late July chips! They make me feel better about eating something like a chip. Organic, delicious and they have tons of flavors! I think I even saw cookies by them!?
Ramona S.
Tried these after the bacon jalapeño flavor and was really disappointed; no kick, very little taste in general...just tastes like a bland Dorito
Lorann S.
Grandview, TX
I love Late July, I wish I could find more of it in local stores! These are one if the only flavors of their chips I can ever find near me