Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime uploaded by Jenna N.Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime uploaded by Joanne S.Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime uploaded by Anna T.

BY LATE JULY SNACKS

Made with Organic Yellow Corn

Non-GMO Verified

Kosher

Gluten Free

Other Ingredients: Organic whole ground yellow corn, expeller pressed non-GMO sunflower oil and/or expeller pressed non-GMO safflower oil, non-GMO jalapeno lime seasoning (maltodextrin, dextrose, sea salt, jalapeno pepper, green bell pepper powder, onion powder, garlic powder, vinegar powder [maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar], yeast extract, spices, lime juice powder [maltodextrin, lime juice], citric acid).

Jenna N.
Fullerton, CA
I has these today at work as they were a free sample given to us. These aren't that spicy, but you can taste the Jalapeno and a hint of lime flavor to the chips. They are very good and I will buy the if I can find them in stores.
Joanne S.
These chips are so delicious! The right amount of spicy and sour. Gluten free, non-GMO, vegan and made with organic yellow corn! Super excited to have found this gem. There are a bunch of different flavors to try. I highly recommend these chips.
Rachel A.
Fayetteville
This is my go to chip! I always keep a bag in the pantry for when I’m feeling munchy. Great price and great flavor! This is the chip that Doritos wish they could be. Most stores seem to carry late July snacks and if you haven’t tried their products you are seriously missing out.
Kristen E.
Taylor
These are soooooo good! Seriously addicting. I have to force myself not to eat the whole bag in one sitting. I buy these every time I go grocery shopping. They remind me of Doritos but are gluten free and vegan! You would never know that by the taste though, I promise you that
Jazmin O.
Mission, TX
I don't eat a lot of processed food, but when I crave chips, I usually go for these. My favorite way to eat them is with fresh guacamole. I love that they're vegan and GMO free, but I wish they would find a way to replace maltodextrin. I would probably eat them a little more often if they did. (Dr. Axe has a great article about maltodextrin if you're interested in learning why it's not good for you. It's in almost all processed food.)
f³ -.
All time favorite snack. They taste like cool ranch Doritos but with a little spice and are vegan!! They are so addicting I can eat the whole bag in one sitting without feeling too guilty! Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime
Mary W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I don’t really eat chips but these are amazing! They have real ingredients and I have tried a few flavors. The jalapeño lime is the best. It has a great kick to it and it’s a little tangy with the lime. I love it!
Lorann S.
GRANDVIEW, TX
Eat these with guacamole and thank me later! Also eat these with some black bean hummus and thank me later. And with a side of quinoa and rice. Okay it's midnight and I want to eat these now
Emily H.
Washington, DC
Every time I buy these at the store, I end up eating them in one sitting! A little pricey but totally worth it. They are perfectly spicy with tons of flavor on each chip. I just wish the bag was bigger!
Jessica D.
Tried these today after i seen a YouTube review! I These are the guilt free Cool Ranch Doritos they are not as salty but it’s as good with a kick! I’m on a health journey and these are great, when you want a snack! (In moderation). Will buy again 👌

Kohl's