Late July Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime 5.5 oz - Vegan uploaded by Joanne S.Late July Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime 5.5 oz - Vegan uploaded by Anna T.

BY LATE JULY SNACKS

My family and I are obsesses with the amazingly delicious flavors served up at our favorite taco trucks, so we had them in mind as we created our newest chips. Made with organic, non-GMO stone ground corn, each flavor was inspired by the sauces and peppers that are offered on the side with every order. We hope you find our Clasicos as fantastico as we do! Nicole Bernard Dawes - Founder, CEO & Taco Truck Fanatic see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
These chips are so delicious! The right amount of spicy and sour. Gluten free, non-GMO, vegan and made with organic yellow corn! Super excited to have found this gem. There are a bunch of different flavors to try. I highly recommend these chips.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Best tortilla chips ever! Tastes like a upgraded Dorito. I would recommend to anyone who like food that has spice but not too much.