Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime uploaded by Jenna N.Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime uploaded by Joanne S.Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime uploaded by Anna T.

BY LATE JULY SNACKS

Made with Organic Yellow Corn

Non-GMO Verified

Kosher

Gluten Free

Other Ingredients: Organic whole ground yellow corn, expeller pressed non-GMO sunflower oil and/or expeller pressed non-GMO safflower oil, non-GMO jalapeno lime seasoning (maltodextrin, dextrose, sea salt, jalapeno pepper, green bell pepper powder, onion powder, garlic powder, vinegar powder [maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar], yeast extract, spices, lime juice powder [maltodextrin, lime juice], citric acid).

Buy on Walmart
Rachel C.
Glen Mills, PA
Buy these buy these buy these. They are THE BEST CHIP EVER. My college carried these so I literally spent all my dining dollars on these chips. They’re spicy but not overpowering and you can taste the lime. They’re great plain or with salsa. I think I ate a bag of these a day during finals. Definitely give them a try, they’re better than drugs.
Sara S.
Santa Barbara
These are my favorite go-to chips. They don’t have any of the bad processes junk but are packed with flavor with just a hint of spice. If you like Mexican food you will like these chips. They go well with dips or in sandwiches. YUM
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
I. LOVE. THESE!!! The flavor is amazing. Not too much heat. I love making nachos with them to give an added flavor. I also love knowing they are much better for you than Other brands. I had gotten a few friends on to them too!
Jazmin O.
Mission, TX
I don't eat a lot of processed food, but when I crave chips, I usually go for these. My favorite way to eat them is with fresh guacamole. I love that they're vegan and GMO free, but I wish they would find a way to replace maltodextrin. I would probably eat them a little more often if they did. (Dr. Axe has a great article about maltodextrin if you're interested in learning why it's not good for you. It's in almost all processed food.)
Jules S.
These chips are AMAZING and GUILT FREE. If you are a foodie and want to satisfy your chip craving but don’t want to feel too bad about it afterward GET THESE CHIPS.
Ally S.
By faaaaaarrrr our favorite organic tortilla chips! Especially the lime flavored one. They are crisps and have extra nutrients in them in the form of ancient grains. Wonderful flavor. They could only be better if there was zero sugar added. Especially for the kiddos ;) Love the brand though and highly recommend!
💛 Alyssa A.
Not only are these my sons favorite... every one of his friends that comes over makes me show their parents the bag!!! Only wish I could get individual size bags for school!
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
I would rate this a 10 if I could! My FAVORITE chip of all time. Such a great, spicy taste, that is ADDICTING. I have yet to get a bag and not finish it in one day. They are so good and low calorie for a tortilla chip. These chips are also vegan and work for most people with dietary restrictions. I highly recommend to all!
Jenna N.
Fullerton, CA
I has these today at work as they were a free sample given to us. These aren't that spicy, but you can taste the Jalapeno and a hint of lime flavor to the chips. They are very good and I will buy the if I can find them in stores.
Joanne S.
These chips are so delicious! The right amount of spicy and sour. Gluten free, non-GMO, vegan and made with organic yellow corn! Super excited to have found this gem. There are a bunch of different flavors to try. I highly recommend these chips.