Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime uploaded by Jenna N.Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime uploaded by Joanne S.Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Jalapeno Lime uploaded by Anna T.

BY LATE JULY SNACKS

Made with Organic Yellow Corn

Non-GMO Verified

Kosher

Gluten Free

Other Ingredients: Organic whole ground yellow corn, expeller pressed non-GMO sunflower oil and/or expeller pressed non-GMO safflower oil, non-GMO jalapeno lime seasoning (maltodextrin, dextrose, sea salt, jalapeno pepper, green bell pepper powder, onion powder, garlic powder, vinegar powder [maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar], yeast extract, spices, lime juice powder [maltodextrin, lime juice], citric acid).

Buy on Walmart
Sara S.
Santa Barbara
These are my favorite go-to chips. They don’t have any of the bad processes junk but are packed with flavor with just a hint of spice. If you like Mexican food you will like these chips. They go well with dips or in sandwiches. YUM
Lorann S.
Grandview, TX
Eat these with guacamole and thank me later! Also eat these with some black bean hummus and thank me later. And with a side of quinoa and rice. Okay it's midnight and I want to eat these now
Emily H.
Washington, DC
Every time I buy these at the store, I end up eating them in one sitting! A little pricey but totally worth it. They are perfectly spicy with tons of flavor on each chip. I just wish the bag was bigger!
Ally S.
By faaaaaarrrr our favorite organic tortilla chips! Especially the lime flavored one. They are crisps and have extra nutrients in them in the form of ancient grains. Wonderful flavor. They could only be better if there was zero sugar added. Especially for the kiddos ;) Love the brand though and highly recommend!
💛 Alyssa A.
Not only are these my sons favorite... every one of his friends that comes over makes me show their parents the bag!!! Only wish I could get individual size bags for school!
Jules S.
These chips are AMAZING and GUILT FREE. If you are a foodie and want to satisfy your chip craving but don’t want to feel too bad about it afterward GET THESE CHIPS.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
I would rate this a 10 if I could! My FAVORITE chip of all time. Such a great, spicy taste, that is ADDICTING. I have yet to get a bag and not finish it in one day. They are so good and low calorie for a tortilla chip. These chips are also vegan and work for most people with dietary restrictions. I highly recommend to all!
Jenna N.
Fullerton, CA
I has these today at work as they were a free sample given to us. These aren't that spicy, but you can taste the Jalapeno and a hint of lime flavor to the chips. They are very good and I will buy the if I can find them in stores.
Joanne S.
These chips are so delicious! The right amount of spicy and sour. Gluten free, non-GMO, vegan and made with organic yellow corn! Super excited to have found this gem. There are a bunch of different flavors to try. I highly recommend these chips.
Kristen E.
Taylor
These are soooooo good! Seriously addicting. I have to force myself not to eat the whole bag in one sitting. I buy these every time I go grocery shopping. They remind me of Doritos but are gluten free and vegan! You would never know that by the taste though, I promise you that