Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Bacon Habanero uploaded by Emily C.Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Bacon Habanero uploaded by Shishandra D.Late July® Snacks Clasico Tortilla Chips Bacon Habanero uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY LATE JULY SNACKS

Our Bacon Habanero chips are made with whole ground yellow corn and seasoned with spicy habanero peppers and a sweet, smoky bacon flavor. And they're vegan!

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Whole Ground Yellow Corn, Expeller Pressed Non-GMO Sunflower Oil and/or Expeller Pressed Non-GMO Safflower Oil, Non-GMO Bacon Habanero Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Sugar, Dextrose, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor, Yeast Extract, Spices, Habanero Pepper Powder, Natural Extractives of Paprika).

Buy on Walmart
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
These chips are good. They remind me of the Frito Lay honey BBQ twists with the flavor. They don't taste like bacon at all and the habanero flavor isn't prominent, it's a light tingle but nothing overbearing. Sweet, crunchy and they have lots of powder seasoning on them. I personally won't buy them again because I'm not a fan of the honey BBQ/bacon habanero flavor but I do recommend them if you like a sweet kick in your chips. I forgot how much I paid for them but I bought them at my local sprouts market.
Huyen Tang T.
Super delicious and savory treat that you don't feel horrible about eating.

Gluten free, dairy free (pretty much) and all things that are good without the guilt of Doritos, but with the same punch of flavor.

I buy these weekly! Love em 😍😍
Ally S.
By faaaaaarrrr our favorite organic tortilla chips! Especially the lime flavored one. They are crisps and have extra nutrients in them in the form of ancient grains. Wonderful flavor. They could only be better if there was zero sugar added. Especially for the kiddos ;) Love the brand though and highly recommend!
Stef D.
So I ended up buying these, on a whim, because I went grocery shopping on an empty stomach and who can resist bacon / spices stuff?! Let's just say, I'm so glad I made the gut decision to try these! Perfect crunch, Perfect bacon flavor and has the right amount of heat! The heat has great flavor also! Definitely recommend!
Sara F.
bridgewater, NJ
These things are so good. If you've ever had BBQ flavored Fritos they're comparable in taste. There is some spice but I wouldn't consider them to be particularly hot. I'd definitely recommended these to anyone.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
Oh my gosh I love this stuff. The spice level is on point as well as the taste. It tastes just as unhealthy and addicting as Doritos but the flavor is unique. Every food junkie needs to try these veto or not!
Kristen E.
Taylor
This is my second favorite flavor of these chips, the first being jalapeño lime. They are bacon flavor but surprisingly vegan (and gluten free), I'd say they are more smokey than bacon and good and spicy. You should try them
Ramona S.
Tried these as an office snack and I was pleasantly surprised! Can't say it's really bacon-flavored per say but there is a great smokey taste and the habanero gives it a good kick. Love it!
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
While these chips have surprisingly tasty bacon flavor there is absolutely no habanero flavor in these chips. There is no heat let alone a tingle of heat. When the have habanero in the name there should be some heat. That being said they are not bad at all and the kids liked them so they will probably frequent that pantry.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this flavor. Bacon with a slight kick!! I am a snacker so I love a crunch. This item is gluten free and still tasty. I purchased these corn tortilla chips but one get one free from Publix. Great deal. I would def recommend them as a snack.
SoNice T.
How does this taste? Where can I purchase this product?