Late July Organic Gluten Free Sea Salt Seashore Multigrain Snack Chips uploaded by Jordan W.

BY LATE JULY

Late July Organic Sea Salt By the Seashore Multigrain Snack Chips.
Lightly salted & crunchy whole grains & seeds.
Certified gluten-free.
18 whole grains grams per serving.
USDA organic.
Family owned & operated.
10% of profits donated to summer camp scholarships. see more...

• These look delicious, where do they sell them at 2 Answers
  • Are there other varieties of Late July chips?6 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Swampscott, MA
Organic, GF, whole grains... what's not to love? These have such a unique, nutty flavor. You can totally nosh on them by themselves, but I really enjoy dipping them in hummus. These are even good with salsa. I love the nice, crunchy texture, and they are not overly salty like some chips. Nom!
April S.
April S.
Long Beach, CA
These are my new favorite chip. If you haven't already tried them you should get to the store right away!! Absolutely love them. Great flavor, texture, and quality. The perfect amount of sea salt. I appreciate that it is an Organic product and the company is family owned and operated.
Christina F.
Christina F.
These probably are my all time favorite chips! I love the organic/better-for you ingredients, and was surprised at how good these actually were when I tried them for the first time! I have bought these ever since, and I would definitely recommend them!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Loooove these tortilla chips!!! The flavor is outstanding and pair so well with already loved dips and such. They're a better option than your normal tortilla chip, little more expensive but totally worth it. Buy two bags... they're addicting!
Britta F.
Britta F.
Tehachapi, CA
Love these gluten free chips. I feel slightly less guilty eating these. I love getting the big bag from Costco because everyone in my family loves to eat them. They are so good with salsa or hummus. I would definitely recommend them.
Kuukua W.
Kuukua W.
These are literally my all time favorite salsa/guacamole chips. Always make sure I have a bag or 2 at the house
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth , TX
Foodie Expert
Whats better than organic chip ! Good healthy alternative !
Looooove it omg sooo good
Sloan G.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I love everything late July! They're AMAZING. They taste great, have great ingredients and are great in dips are alone. I buy these all of time time. The only reason I'm not giving them 5 stars is because they're barely any chips in a bag. I can eat a bag so quickly, I end up buying multiple bags at once
Allie S.
Allie S.
Baldwin, NY
Foodie Expert
Just tried these tortilla chips for the first time yesterday, very delicious! They paired well with guacamole, and were very thick and had a good crunch. They were even delicious on their own! I can only imagine how good these would be as nachos. I would recommend these chips to anyone!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the Late July Organic Chips. I found these by coincidence at my local Costco Warehouse and have made them a go to in my house ever since. They are not the sturdiest of chips (especially when dipping into hummus or bean dips) but they are full of flavor and fiber.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Freedom , CA
Foodie Expert
Are there other varieties of Late July chips?
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
These look delicious, where do they sell them at