Late July Multigrain Snack Chips Sweet Potato Organic uploaded by Jessie E.

BY LATE JULY

Late July® Organic Multigrain Snack Chips
How sweet potato.
It is.
10% of profits donated to summer camp scholarships.
Perfectly sweet & lightly salted. Crunchy whole grains & seeds.
Certified gluten-free.
18 grams per serving.
100% whole grains.
USDA organic.
Family owned & operated. see more...

• Do these have a really good sweet and salty taste to them? 1 Answers
  • Are these a sweet tasting chip?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
When i don't have these chips in my life They are all I crave, seriously the best chips ever. If you are a health nut like me but still want flavor and have the munchies then get these they are so so good. I buy two bags a week I wish they sold them in larger bags. So delicious and they arn't just sweet potato they are still very much like eating a regular corn tortilla chip they just have an extra but of savory sweetness to them. L O V E.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Man these chips are delicious, amazing alone or with guac. No comparison to any other product out there, the texture and flavor are incredible. I was expecting sweet potato chips or something similar but these are definitely a category of their own.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
I got these at Kroger on sale, and I was so impressed but how they tasted. My son is a really picky eater and he totally loved these! I love all the organic ingredients and the story on the back :) great chips!
Rebecca H.
Rochester, NY
These are one of my favorite healthy snacks. I love tortilla chips, I love sweet potatoes, and these have kind of a salty/sweet flavor. I love to turn to snacks like these when I want something crunchy and salty rather than regular potato chips
Samantha S.
So yum! I like the smoothr but still perfectly salted, crispy, crunchy texture. It has just that hint of sweet potato flavor. My kids LOVED them too. I actually think I prefer the sweet potato to other tortilla chips I've had.
Heather R.
College Park, MD
Low carb and delicious with chili or chicken tortilla soup! I buy these every time I want a hearty chip to snack on and fill me up! Slightly sweet and so pretty on the plate - even with a salad!
JoAnna C.
Tasty sweet potato tortilla chips. Organic certified, gluten free, non gmo product. We purchased these from home goods.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Do these have a really good sweet and salty taste to them?
Leah C.
Are these a sweet tasting chip?